superally

The Longest Thread In MFF History.

2 minutes ago, YIDDO said:

Now that's a service I'd make use of. In the continuation of some awfully tasteless photos.

image.jpeg

That tickled me.

Fucking hate job applications. All these mandatory fields about my qualifications and experience can easily be completed in seconds if you let me upload my CV, you dicks. 

Random, just looked at the longest thread and its not, the drinking thread is the longest one that has 320 replies, this only has 60 something

tempted to go wetherspoons for a breakfast, and a pint of Tuborg.(or 2 maybe3.

16 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Random, just looked at the longest thread and its not, the drinking thread is the longest one that has 320 replies, this only has 60 something

Drinking thread started   04/08/14. This one started February the something, 2016. I think it's gonna earn its title soon enough. Also why is the writing in grey, then black, sort it out fella, all quoted etc need to be black.

Just a thought. we have many inches of rain, every year in the UK. In Egypt, they average around 15mm. Yet Egypt has never had a hosepipe ban. Just curious as to how this could be.

It does the qoutes in grey for some reason, I can change it if you'd like me to!

hahaha Thats a valid point, maybe they don't have hoses so they don't need to ban them!