Donald Trump

superally

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Let's be honest....the Democrats have detested the fact that he defeated Saint Hilary (the wife of Havana Bill) to become President and like the remainers with Brexit, have done everything in their power to find any kind of dirt whether true or not that can be used to get rid of him. They also hate the fact that he stands up for America as in America First. The only truth that Democrats is their form of it!

7 minutes ago, Harold said:

Let's be honest....the Democrats have detested the fact that he defeated Saint Hilary (the wife of Havana Bill) to become President and like the remainers with Brexit, have done everything in their power to find any kind of dirt whether true or not that can be used to get rid of him. They also hate the fact that he stands up for America as in America First. The only truth that Democrats is their form of it!

Agreed, but all of that is immaterial.

He either did it or he didn't and the process should be followed accordingly.

22 minutes ago, sployal said:

Do you like him or not?

I don't mind him, he makes an oaf of himself now and again but so does Boris. 

1 minute ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Agreed, but all of that is immaterial.

He either did it or he didn't and the process should be followed accordingly.

Did you follow the congressional hearings yesterday on the democractic hopes of impeachement?

I watched and it's a joke.

23 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I don't mind him, he makes an oaf of himself now and again but so does Boris. 

You are lefty then i presume or you just taking the mickey?

3 hours ago, Harold said:

Of course it's not immaterial....it gives them a basis in order to pursue the end product by any means whatever.

But surely he is either guilty or not?

Regardless of whether democrats pursue it or not. If he is guilty he deserves to be impeached and it will be his own fault. Responsible for one's own actions and all that?

Don't forget he was scathing of Clinton and wanted her locked up.

Stones, glass houses?

And no I am not a democrat fan before anyone asks.

I am just looking at it logically.

I have been following the 'witch hunt' impeachement enquiry on American president Donald Trump brought about by the democrats (they still can't believe they lost in 2016).

A so called 'whistleblower' (in reality CIA analyst Eric Ciaramella) revealed a phone call some months ago (25th of July) between Trump and Ukranian president Volodymyr Zelensky in which Trump would hold $400m of military aid if he didn't get information concerning the dealings of his possible future rival Joe Biden (ex vice president of Ohbama) to the 2020 presidential election and Biden's son Hunter who was given a fictive part in company Burisma (a corrupt gas and oil company), Biden's son was paid over $50.000 a month with zero qualifications for the post. Sleepy Joe at the same time withheld $1bn dollars of aid and demanded that the Ukranian official who was investigating the company (Burisma) was fired, which actualy was done!!!

Trump posted transcripts of the call which prove no pressure was put on Zelensky, in spite of this the Democrats (after hearing closed doors depositions) called for a congressional hearing to impeach the president.
One of the first witnesses was Ambassador Taylor who rambled on for hours saying "i heard this and that, i was told this and that etc etc".
All the talk was hearsay, nothing more, he ended by admitting that Zelensky announced on numerous occasions that during the call with Trump he was never pressured and there were no conditions being imposed.

'The Ukrainian president stood in front of the world press and repeatedly consistently, over and over again interview after interview said he had no knowledge of military aid being withheld, meaning no quid pro quo, no pressure, no demands, no threats, no blackmail, nothing corrupt'.

It's going to be extremely hard if not impossible to impeach Trump with such weak evidence.

The main instigator for this 'witch hunt' is Adam Schiff (Shifty Schiff) Chair of the House Intelligence Committee who is a bitter Democrat willing to burn in Hell to impeach Trump at all costs.