• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

The Realist

Wayne Rooney

Plenty of rumours going around that Shangai Shenuha have offered £27m for him. Also a £500 000 a week salary, If any truth in this me think's he will be gone.

He's turned his abysmal form around lately so proved he still has some value. However, if those figures are true we'd be absolutely bonkers not to accept. Woodward recently said that the Chinese League could be a good avenue for offloading players so there might be some truth in it. Cant see Rooney going though, even for that money. He'd have to uproot his young family and can say goodbye to his England career

Admin

How the fuck is he worth that, he's shit at the moment, I would say 10-15 max and even then that's heavily over priced for what you get in return!!!

Quality player who is starting to find his groove again.

Can't see him taking his family to China though.

Admin

Nah, he's a lazy bastard, long past his time!

57 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

How the fuck is he worth that, he's shit at the moment, I would say 10-15 max and even then that's heavily over priced for what you get in return!!!

The attention he'd bring the chinese league would be huge and they seem desperate to increase interest. I mean Ramires went for £25m ffs haha

Admin

£500,000 a week FUCK ME!!! 

That's just stupid money, but if the club has that kind of money then they are fools to waste it on him,

2 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

£500,000 a week FUCK ME!!! 

That's just stupid money, but if the club has that kind of money then they are fools to waste it on him,

Some people have more money than sense. If they're taking Rooney, take Fellaini as well for £30m please!!