New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
United Road

Conspiracy Theories

Do we have many tin foil hat wearers on the forum? If so, what do you believe in?

I'm a firm believer in alien life and I cant really decide if 9/11 was the government... 

Not really a conspiracy but I think it's entirely possible that there are cures for certain diseases out there that the pharmaceutical industry are covering up to maintain a heavy profit. Same with the supposed oil shortage and renewable energy. The oil industry could easily be lying to raise oil prices and suppressing developments in electric cars to keep a monopoly on the market...

United road sir! you are a 3rd of the way to being a freeman, Corporate corruption rules the world. I seriously suggest you google rothschilds. They are the force that rules the world, no military etc, it's them. They control all all money.

Anyhow, the first step in opposing them is to lose the fear.Then understand common law.( that fucks them)

Do you have a passport?  SERIOUS qUESTION? do you have one?

Just now, United Road said:

. Yes I do have a passport, why?

If you look at your passport there will be a  P either before or after your name, Cant think just now as am a bit pissed. Anyhow what you need to understand is what the P represents. Seriously you do. I will happily tell you, If you come back to me and say you have seen the  p on your passport. .

3 minutes ago, superally said:

If you look at your passport there will be a  P either before or after your name, Cant think just now as am a bit pissed. Anyhow what you need to understand is what the P represents. Seriously you do. I will happily tell you, If you come back to me and say you have seen the  p on your passport. .

There is along the bottom with all the <<<<<<<<<

Assuming it stands for Passport and nothing more haha

2 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

9/11 is an inside job.  

Whether or not,ISIS was an american creation.Intentionally or not, It all comes down to money.Corporate  Corruption, I'm years ahead of you lot on this. It's Rothschilds. do some research.

I dont really buy into the ISIS conspiracy. If they were funded and trained by the USA, it would have been to help fight the Taliban, much like how Osama Bin Laden was apparently working with the CIA to help defeat the Soviet presence in Afghanistan. Politics and war is all about hypocrisy and agendas, especially with America. ISIS always hated Western culture, now just recently they have become a problem to the West that they want to act. ISIS are still a bunch of pussies who can never match the West's technology or intelligence. They claim so much but have done little (relative to what they've threatened). They won't ever attack American soil. (If you're reading this, ISIS, please don't behead me. I like my head how it is)

3 minutes ago, United Road said:

. They're still a bunch of pussies who can't ever match the West's technology or intelligence. They claim so much but have done little

OK, i agree and disagree with various bits you posted there. Now lets suppose , Just 5 of those rag enshrouded flip floppy wearing unshaven crusty hooved fuckers, stood doing the suicide bit, In say 5 major parts of the UK, whether airports, flyovers, bridges whatever, that could fuck us right up, literally bring the country to a standstill.Anyhow, you looked at thee P on your passport yet fella?

1 minute ago, superally said:

OK, i agree and disagree with various bits you posted there. Now lets suppose , Just 5 of those rag enshrouded flip floppy wearing unshaven crusty hooved fuckers, stood doing the suicide bit, In say 5 major parts of the UK, whether airports, flyovers, bridges whatever, that could fuck us right up, literally bring the country to a standstill.Anyhow, you looked at thee P on your passport yet fella?

Yeah I agree, but what I'm saying is that even in the last few months they've threatened to take down parts of England, USA, France (achieved of course), Belgium, Germany, Greece, Italy, Australia and Russia and have only carried out one successful attack on Western soil. Of course, saying that, the threat is clearly real and shouldn't be underestimated but for what they claim about their power, you would have expected a lot higher death toll.... 

Yeah read my post a couple of messages up

5 minutes ago, United Road said:

Yeah I agree, but what I'm saying is that even in the last few months they've threatened to take down parts of England, USA, France (achieved of course), Belgium, Germany, Greece, Italy, Australia and Russia and have only carried out one successful attack on Western soil. Of course, saying that, the threat is clearly real and shouldn't be underestimated but for what they claim about their power, you would have expected a lot higher death toll.... 

Not sure how often you attend matches, Tho since Paris, we get searched on entry to every game. Too late tho aint it.The innocents in Paris cant be brought back. Only takes one suicidal loon,Too cause many a death of innocent people. Seriously think about it.That cunt in Tunisia ffs.

Me thinks we all need to be vigilant nowadays.I really hope and pray, We never have another 7-7 in the UK. Tho i suspect we will. 

I just hope our inteligence forces can prevent it. they doing a decent job so far. Tho if the EU referendum votes yes, Then we are all fucked.

18 minutes ago, superally said:

Not sure how often you attend matches, Tho since Paris, we get searched on entry to every game. Too late tho aint it.The innocents in Paris cant be brought back. Only takes one suicidal loon,Too cause many a death of innocent people. Seriously think about it.That cunt in Tunisia ffs.

Me thinks we all need to be vigilant nowadays.I really hope and pray, We never have another 7-7 in the UK. Tho i suspect we will. 

I just hope our inteligence forces can prevent it. they doing a decent job so far. Tho if the EU referendum votes yes, Then we are all fucked.

Only been to two games since Paris and security was pretty standard for me, though I never take a bag with me. That was with 30,000 people..

Our intelligence seem to have their heads in the games, being a bordered country definitely helps. Not really sure what's going on with the EU situation so can't comment on that. It's a scary world whatever conspiracies are actually true

8 minutes ago, United Road said:

. It's a scary world whatever conspiracies are actually true

Bear in mind what you just posted there fella. Be mega  alert, Trust no dodgy fecker. That way you will  keep yourself and your loved ones as safe as possible.

25 minutes ago, superally said:

Bear in mind what you just posted there fella. Be mega  alert, Trust no dodgy fecker. That way you will  keep yourself and your loved ones as safe as possible.

So what's your theory about passports?

2 hours ago, United Road said:
3 minutes ago, superally said:

find theon it and i will explain it.

There is along the bottom with all the <<<<<<<<<

Assuming it stands for Passport and nothing more haha

9 hours ago, superally said:

United road sir! you are a 3rd of the way to being a freeman, Corporate corruption rules the world. I seriously suggest you google rothschilds. They are the force that rules the world, no military etc, it's them. They control all all money.

Anyhow, the first step in opposing them is to lose the fear.Then understand common law.( that fucks them)

Do you have a passport?  SERIOUS qUESTION? do you have one?

I've done plenty of research on them

There is only one person above them that they answer to..........The Queen

Oh and I strongly suggest everyone watch Jesse Ventura on Youtube