New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
The Realist

Madeleine McCann,/ Kate hopkins.

Katie Hopkins is a right dickhead but I agree with what she's saying, even though the McCanns live with the extreme guilt every second of every day (assuming they didn't do it themselves...)

If she is still alive, I doubt she'll ever return to the family. It's been nearly 10 years, there's been no leads and she will have grown/changed to be unrecognisable. She probably only has memories of her new life and has been brainwashed into thinking that's always how it's been, so she wouldn't ever try to escape. 

9 hours ago, superally said:

Seems Kate has said what many of us feel. A decent tho short read. Says a lot in a few words tho.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3457221/KATIE-HOPKINS-ll-never-know-really-happened-Maddy-parents-accept-share-blame-let-go.html

She always does say what we feel she's an idiot though but she has been talking sense if late  

Iv'e looked into the Maddie McCann thing, It's dodgy as fuck, Great big cover up. With a million questions unanswered. It narks me, them McCanns, looking all happy. Guilty as fuck in my opinion.

Watch this documentary of the cover up. This is just the first part, It got me gripped, ended up watching the whole series 4+ hours, Buried by mainstream media.

9 hours ago, redblood said:

There status in society has enabled them to gain public sympathy in my opinion

Am still confused as to how then prime minister, Gordon Brown,s press agent was employed to act as there agent, Giving them control over the media. Click the link i posted up, give it a few mins. I reckon you will then end up watching the whole thing. Give it a click redblood.

If I fucked off to the pub and left my child alone I would be prosecuted  for child neglect 

So how come they faced  no charges

2 minutes ago, jcasper said:

If I fucked off to the pub and left my child alone I would be prosecuted  for child neglect 

So how come they faced  no charges

Click on the thing i posted mate.

The latest on Maddie, Is that she could be in Paraguay. Seriously:blink:, No doubt this gives her parents an all expenses paid luxury holiday there. What i find annoying, and corrupt, Is that every time, a shadow of doubt is cast over her disappearance. A story like this emerges. Tho the Mc'Canns did have the PM's ( Gordon feckin Wingnut Brown)press officer assigned to them.I seriously hope that one day, the TRUTH comes out. Paraguay FFS, Were not the whole world's border patrol,s set on full alert the day she allegedly was abducted?

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/police-hunt-underway-after-madeleine-141218610.html

They should be locked up.  Maddie is dead,  have another kid but look after this one.  Oh and stop making money from. Your dead child.  

17 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

They should be locked up.  Maddie is dead,  have another kid but look after this one.  Oh and stop making money from. Your dead child.  

People have been punished for a lot less. In my opinion, The minimum they should have faced was child neglect, Which should have led to the twin's being taken away from them. 

In perspective-

Adam Johnson, Kissed a 15 year old girl, Never caused no harm to anybody, career finished, lengthy prison sentence, cos he is a prominant public figure, Who needs to be made an example of.

This says to me that it is fine to abandon your kids, Abroad to go out with your mates enjoying yourselves, And paying no regard to the welfare/safety/wellbeing of your very young children, And as the McCanns have became world wide public figures, It says you can do this, and if your kid disappears, then we will look into it. 

Who committed the worst offence, McCanns or Adam Johnson??

Johnson, yes he did wrong, but no harm or loss caused to anybody, other than himself.

Kate and Gerry- Abandoning their kids, for their own enjoyment, leading to a beautiful innocent 2 year old, disappearing from the planet, never to be seen again.

If there was a poll on this, I know where my vote would go.

6 minutes ago, redblood said:

Who is to blame?

I vote for McCann

Poll added

Cant see the poll fella. I would like a poll asking who did the worst thing. adam johnson or the mccanns.

43 minutes ago, redblood said:

McCanns all day

Just shows how gullible the so-called Great British Public WHO FOLLOW MAINSTREAM MEDIA are

Fixed.

British Taxpayer's spent £10m on the McCanns, Because they couldn't be bothered to Spend 10 euros on a babysitter.

so now the McCann's are unhappy that, Goncalo Amarel, Has won his appeal. About having to pay them, £360 000, plus £76 000, interest! In my opinion, It has alwats been about the money with them.

When I'm in Portugal, in 2 weeks time, I am gonna hunt down a copy of his book.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccanns-parents-seething-police-7790094

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccanns-parents-threaten-legal-7797363

I think, any book offering any kind of evidence, or statement's must surely help, If they really believe, Maddie is still alive.

These are possibly the 2 people i hate most on the planet. Even more than Neil Lennon, and Gabby Agbonlahor.

Kate seem's to have an every day normal face, And another for the media, Which somehow, ages her 20 years, And makes her look all sad and horrible. The first image was taken, 4 years before the second one. As for Gerry, He has a face only a cosh could love. I suspect some corrupt photoshopping going on.

normalface.jpg

media face.jpg