• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 381 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

jcasper

who is your football legend

9 hours ago, St Andrew said:

Christophe DuGarry ahead of Trevor Francis.

Are you feckin mad?? Dugarry had half a season, TF had 9. 

My legend would have to be Ally McCoist, purely for the amount of times he's fucked ceptic.

15 hours ago, jcasper said:

Really a tricky one for me

But

I'm going for juiniho 

Just above slaven

Juninho for me, so many amazing memories when he was at the club. He was such a great player for us!

19 hours ago, jcasper said:

Really a tricky one for me

But

I'm going for juiniho 

Just above slaven

Is that slaven bilic? Pardon my smoggie ignorance :lol:

Hard one as there's loads of players i've loved down the years... Becks, Scholes, Ruud, Ole, Vidic (particularly as I often played centre-back). Ronaldo would probably be my ultimate. Between 06-09 he was incredible for us, winning games and trophies on his own at times. Not just a cracking player but also fucking exciting to watch. The period when we won the CL in 08 was one of the toughest of my life, and football was a real reprieve for me, so that season where Ronny bagged 41 is special for me, both as a person and a fan

42 minutes ago, United Road said:

Is that slaven bilic? Pardon my smoggie ignorance :lol:

Hard one as there's loads of players i've loved down the years... Becks, Scholes, Ruud, Ole, Vidic (particularly as I often played centre-back). Ronaldo would probably be my ultimate. Between 06-09 he was incredible for us, winning games and trophies on his own at times. Not just a cracking player but also fucking exciting to watch. The period when we won the CL in 08 was one of the toughest of my life, and football was a real reprieve for me, so that season where Ronny bagged 41 is special for me, both as a person and a fan

Bernie Slaven I hope!!!

I am new for forum and I want to give my answer about which is my football legend. For me one midfield will be stay in my mind forever - Andrea Pirlo. He was strong in both lines attacking and defence. His long shots impressed all goalkeepers. Respect Pirlo.

No-Pirlo-No-Party.jpg

First came to my notice around mid 60's....inspired me to practice to kick a ball competently with my left foot....beat my team 1-0 at Ibrox (he scored with a left foot scorcher) then beat us 6-0 in Spain....Ladies & gents I give you the one and only.....

Image result for ferenc puskas images

Edson Arantes do Nascimento or better known as Pelé 

220px-Pelé_Africa_do_Sul_Cropped.jpg

Edited by JCS

4 minutes ago, Locke said:

Not a bad choice, but Phil was better IMO. 

I was going to put Cantona as I saw him play at the old Wembley in 1996 when we beat Liverpool but decided on Pelé. 

9 minutes ago, Locke said:

To be honest i think pele was better than cantona.

What do you think of my choice?

Gary Neville was better than his brother but any player that played under SAF were something special and you can class Phil as one of the special bunch.

th.jpg

Edited by JCS

On 17/10/2018 at 15:40, Harold said:

First came to my notice around mid 60's....inspired me to practice to kick a ball competently with my left foot....beat my team 1-0 at Ibrox (he scored with a left foot scorcher) then beat us 6-0 in Spain....Ladies & gents I give you the one and only.....

Image result for ferenc puskas images

That could be a seriously difficult question for a Rangers man tho. Jim Baxter, Willie Henderson,John Greig, DJ, Superally, Gazza, Laudrup, Butcher, Gough, etc etc. Rangers is a club full of legends. Much as i love McCoist, if i gave it serious consideration i would struggle. Baxter was before my time tho.