boro_boy

Oscars Boycott

Admin

I did wonder what was all the fuss about.

Looking up on wikipedia after whites the next highest ethnic group is Hispanic. Should they therefore not be kicking up a fuss. Actually as the oscars are open to all then I dare say the Indians should have a. Moan up as should the Chinese and a few other nations. We have come a long way but not far enough!

This is all because Will Smith, Who i think is a feckin awful actor anyhow never got nominated.Maybe the white folks in USA should boycott everything, until there is a white history month. Simple reason a black person never got nominated is because they werent worthy. Samuel L Jackson, Denzel Washington, J Lloyd Samuel, not done anything in the past year, They are 3 great black actors, Denzel is one of my all time faves, He's played some brilliant parts in some great film's, where it has been his acting that has made the film so good. Will feckin Smith?? Yeah great production has helped him, but his acting is gash.

Admin
4 minutes ago, superally said:

This is all because Will Smith, Who i think is a feckin awful actor anyhow never got nominated.Maybe the white folks in USA should boycott everything, until there is a white history month. Simple reason a black person never got nominated is because they werent worthy. Samuel L Jackson, Denzel Washington, J Lloyd Samuel, not done anything in the past year, They are 3 great black actors, Denzel is one of my all time faves, He's played some brilliant parts in some great film's, where it has been his acting that has made the film so good. Will feckin Smith?? Yeah great production has helped him, but his acting is gash.

I agree with EVERYTHING you said there mate! Will Smith is a CUNT!