The Realist

Get Rid Of One Thing!

Religion!!! 

Just causes so much shit as people fight constantly over it. Well they fight over land and religion but I don't really want to remove land as we'd all die!

Religion in my opinion is just made up, weak minded people hundreds of years ago needed someone to believe in. They didn't have science back then so needed someone to follow. Now though, we have proof of evolution which blatantly fucks off all religion. But people still follow it. I've not got any problems with people following religion, but if they force it on me then i'll tell them to fuck off. 

10 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Religion!!! 

Just causes so much shit as people fight constantly over it. Well they fight over land and religion but I don't really want to remove land as we'd all die!

Religion in my opinion is just made up, weak minded people hundreds of years ago needed someone to believe in. They didn't have science back then so needed someone to follow. Now though, we have proof of evolution which blatantly fucks off all religion. But people still follow it. I've not got any problems with people following religion, but if they force it on me then i'll tell them to fuck off. 

Not All bad.

Screen-Shot-2016-01-24-at-11.23.10-AMjesus.png

On 2/27/2016 at 8:15 AM, boro_boy said:

Not sure weak is the right word. It developed the structured and moral universe we all live in and gave people guidance on how to live the 'right' way of life, and has done for the large majority of its history. I believe religion has its place in society, just the extremist nutters who A)  use it as an excuse to fight when their beef is mostly about politics, b ) take scripture too literally, c) are clinically not right in the head that create the illusion of religion being a bad thing