• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

The Realist

Highest Level Of Hipocracy Ever??

20 minutes ago, United Road said:

What a load of shite. There's always one twat who has to complain about nothing. Get a life!

Rik Mayall, knew all about the BBC paedo ring, where is he now?? As did Mrs Dando, Paula Yates, Michael Hutchence, and Peaches Geldof, All dodgy deaths.Mike Smiths mysterious helicopter crash etc etc, the lies and corruption goes on and on. People who call me a twat, Are the one's who are so blinkered by mainstream media lies. That they themselves are the actual real total feckin idiot's. I suppose you believe Kate and Gerry McCann were good parents too.. I also find it interesting that while you can happily throw insults around, You cant provide any reasonable counter argument. Clever lad you are.

headinass.jpg

4 minutes ago, United Road said:

Talking of tv license.. i wonder how many trees have been cut down to send me threatening letters. "We're giving you until March 10th to pay or we'll open a full investigation on your property". Yeah good luck with that

Have you sent them a R.O.I.R.A ?? if not pm me for details, Dont ever pay those cunts a penny, they are a private corporation.No lawfull standing, corruption at its highest level, based on lies intimidation and fear.

44 minutes ago, United Road said:

No whats that? I just ignore them. I live in a self-contained flat and my flat phone doesnt work so good luck to them i say! 

Removal of implied rights of access. If you gonna resist the BBC, Do it the lawful way, Dont try the legal way, You will lose, These cunts have had many people sent to prison, Tho only those who do not know their lawful right's.

Received this in the post, just wanted to check what it means. Had tonnes of the shit saying an investigation is being opened on my flat, now they're threatening me with court? Will anything happen if I ignore it, like in the future they won't summon me and then come and arrest me if I don't show up? I mean they don't even have my name, just "legal occupier". Is this just another standard letter that I should wipe my arse on? Absolutely no intention of paying btw...

image1.JPG

Sorry, for some reason it keeps rotating

13 hours ago, United Road said:

Received this in the post, just wanted to check what it means. Had tonnes of the shit saying an investigation is being opened on my flat, now they're threatening me with court? Will anything happen if I ignore it, like in the future they won't summon me and then come and arrest me if I don't show up? I mean they don't even have my name, just "legal occupier". Is this just another standard letter that I should wipe my arse on? Absolutely no intention of paying btw...

image1.JPG

Sorry, for some reason it keeps rotating

Love to see how they could take a legal occupier to court.

Write to them, Saying you do not watch live TV, You have no contact or liability to them. Send this, filling the bits in to suit as required.

To all it concern WARNING NOTICE  to anyone having business/visiting [YOUR POSTCODE]
NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL AND NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENT APPLIES

NO TRESPASS

NOTICE REMOVAL OF IMPLIED RIGHT OF ACCESS

You are advised to read the following notice thoroughly and carefully. It is a lawful notice. It informs you. It means what it says.

I hereby give notice that the implied right of access to the property known as [YOUR POSTCODE] and surrounding areas, has been removed, along with all associated property including, but not limited to, any private conveyance in respect of the following:

1) ANY employee, principal, agent, third party or representative or any other person acting on behalf of any CORPORATE BODY (i.e. Company) howsoever named and,

2) ANY POLICE OFFICER who is acting for the CORPORATE POLICE and NOT acting as expressed in the Oath of Office of all POLICE men and women, that is as Public Servants, upon your Oath of Office to serve "with fairness, integrity, diligence and impartiality, upholding fundamental human rights and according equal respect to all people; and that I will, to the best of my power, cause the peace to be kept and preserved and prevent all offences against people and property"

COMMON LAW JURISDICTION APPLIES EXCLUSIVELY

Please also take notice that this country is a Common Law jurisdiction and any transgression of this notice will be dealt with according to Common Law.
Any and all access to the above mentioned properties shall be by strict invitation only and shall be subject to terms and conditions, available by written request.

We do not have, and have never had, a contract. And any permission that you believe you may have from me is hereby withdrawn. If you believe that you have power of attorney to act on my behalf you are hereby fired, and any consent that you believe you may have, tacit or otherwise, is hereby withdrawn. If you feel so inclined as to enforce statutes as a consequence of this matter I will report your conduct to ALL relevant bodies and will pursue Proof of Claim in affidavit form, under your full commercial liability and under the penalty of perjury. You are deemed to have been served this notice with immediate effect. There will be a charge of £4,950.00 for any incursion what so ever.

In sincerity and honour, without ill-will, frivolity, or vexation

Without any admission of any liability whosoever, and with all Indefeasible Rights reserved.

Errors & Omissions Excepted.