Registrations are now Fixed - Register and chat with other football fans ×

Weather

Makdee

Well its battering down here for the third day in a row lots of roads flooded and rivers bursting their banks ah the joys. Got to go to the Mother and father in laws grave today as I got a call phone call yesterday evening to tell me it had sunk in one corner. Will have to see if it needs completely re concreted 

It's off atm but we've had some rain over the past few weeks. Drains along that haven't been tended to for fucking long and weary that have obviously choked and have been filling up and overflowing with piles of toilet tissue and I saw at least one piece of shit floating in it. Numerous people have reported this but the council are saying it is down to Scottish Water...wtaf ? They've been arguing between them but as far as I am aware it is the drains so it is down to our inept fucking council. I have raised a complaint with the council and also informed my local councillor. We'll see what happens.

• Like 1

Rangers Fans are born, we are not manufactured, we do not choose, we are chosen, those that dont understand dont matter, those that understand need no explanation.

We are the chosen few, We Are The People!

2 hours ago, Harold said:

It's off atm but we've had some rain over the past few weeks. Drains along that haven't been tended to for fucking long and weary that have obviously choked and have been filling up and overflowing with piles of toilet tissue and I saw at least one piece of shit floating in it. Numerous people have reported this but the council are saying it is down to Scottish Water...wtaf ? They've been arguing between them but as far as I am aware it is the drains so it is down to our inept fucking council. I have raised a complaint with the council and also informed my local councillor. We'll see what happens.

Turds floating down the street? Sounds like Aston! 

Absolutely heaving down....fuck knows where this is all coming from. Tell you what though if these weather twats or any cunt from the Scottish executive tell during any hot weather this summer that we need to ration water they can can go and take one flying fuck to themselves. No foresight for building more reservoirs to collect a FREE commodity....par for the course.

Rangers Fans are born, we are not manufactured, we do not choose, we are chosen, those that dont understand dont matter, those that understand need no explanation.

7 minutes ago, Harold said:

Absolutely heaving down....fuck knows where this is all coming from. Tell you what though if these weather twats or any cunt from the Scottish executive tell during any hot weather this summer that we need to ration water they can can go and take one flying fuck to themselves. No foresight for building more reservoirs to collect a FREE commodity....par for the course.

I'll tell ye where, here, we had it last night,  soaked to the hole between bars....

• Haha 3

Snaw still on the ground and not for shifting due to the low temps but is has been dry past few days so just been out and had a wee walk.. A turn on the exercise bike later and that's me for the day.

3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Its getting cold here now, its a freezing 18*c, I need to wrap up when I go outside now!!!

get that cotton wool round yer haw maws....

19 hours ago, boro_boy said:

hahahaha, i've been used to 30+ for the past 2 months, then December it finally started to cool down and now its just cool/cold. 

Nov, Dec, Jan and Feb are the cold months there, i worked in Abu Dhabi for 2 years and i would piss myself laughing when the Emiratis would complain of the cold, fucks sake it was 20°.

sployal.gif

Dry, sunny but fucking cold....fair bit of frost this morning.

miserable day....been a constant drizzle since about 9am this morning

• Like 1

sweeping, heavy drizzle all morning and forecast for the rest of the day. Shit!

• 2 weeks later...

dry atm but yesterday was bloody miserable....heavy drizzle all day, even had to take the car down the village to go to the bookies....which I don't normally do.