boro_boy

How come Council tax goes up each year but cuts are always made each year

My council tax has gone up by over £50. But there are cuts each year for the council, cutting police and services ect. 

Winds me up!

31 minutes ago, St Andrew said:

I thought you was married?

That I guess you never use?

I think we should get a no claims bonus...

Indeed. Had a stint in hospital last year before I moved in here, a hospital which is severely overcrowded/understaffed. I'm having to pay £15 for "adult social care"... wtf 

2 hours ago, St Andrew said:

I thought you was married?

That I guess you never use?

I think we should get a no claims bonus...

Nah, just in a relationship, she's moving up from Plymouth to Middlesbrough in June. She's a student so I'll keep the 25% discount for 3 years whilst she studies at Teesside University.

2 hours ago, United Road said:

Indeed. Had a stint in hospital last year before I moved in here, a hospital which is severely overcrowded/understaffed. I'm having to pay £15 for "adult social care"... wtf 

What is that Adult Social Care?

1 hour ago, St Andrew said:

That is to make sure SuperAlly behaves himself at the football. 

LOL!

1 hour ago, redblood said:

It's what happens when people vote torries in power.

Usually it's the Northern areas and the Midlands that tend to suffer most with cuts.

How do they have cuts when we pay increased tax each year, makes no fucking sense!!!

5 hours ago, boro_boy said:

My council tax has gone up by over £50. But there are cuts each year for the council, cutting police and services ect. 

Winds me up!

Well dont feckin pay it.Where in LAW does it say you have too? I can guarantee i'm not going to get an answer to that question.

8 hours ago, boro_boy said:

fuck knows.

They enforce it though"""

That's because you allow them too, By accepting their bullshit and falling for the corruption. The council summons you too court and issue a liability order. Only a court can summons a man. People still fall for this crap, through ignorance of law. And fear.

11 hours ago, superally said:

Well dont feckin pay it.Where in LAW does it say you have too? I can guarantee i'm not going to get an answer to that question.

There must be some law as the majority of people pay it. 

So your telling me you pay no Water fees, No Council Tax and no TV Licence?

On 20/03/2016 at 9:32 AM, boro_boy said:

There must be some law as the majority of people pay it. 

So your telling me you pay no Water fees, No Council Tax and no TV Licence?

There is no law, Only statute's and act's.Now any act requires consent, I do not consent to them.You have so much to learn. Which gets back tto a pm, i sent, the idea one.I dont pay them, because under common law, which over rides all statute's and act's i dont need to too. It's a lot to do with the Magna Carta the bill of right's. And restraint's put upon queen elizabeth at her coronation.An administrative court, has no value under common law, (a court de facto). The only court that count's is a court de jure. IE, every man has the right to trial by jury. Council tax is bolox, the council dish out their own sommonses,and own liabilty order,s. This is totally unlawful and Treasonous. Research, Educate yourself, And don't be a victim of the corrupt system. Research, Educate,m And most importantly of all lose the fear.