The Realist

Sunday Roast.

Quite clearly the best meal of the week and should be enshrined in law that every British household should sit round the table as a family to enjoy every Sunday. 

My favourites are: 

1.Lamb
2. Beef 
3.Pork
4. Chicken
5. Gammon

Honourable mentions for other poultry and game 

What say you?

All is non halal by the way

9 minutes ago, St Andrew said:

I have to agree with you there mate.

Mrs St Andrew does a cracking roast.

All completely non Halal

My favourites list:

1. Lamb

2. Chicken

3. Pork

4. Beef

5. Gammon

We always have a bacon and pork sausage breakfast at the weekend too.

You don't know its non halal!

They don't have to say its halal and they don't have to say it isn't

Unless you get it from a local butcher then you don't know what your getting.

My favourite is Chicken, then Pork.

34 minutes ago, St Andrew said:

Argh that will be nice.

No doubt your good self will be footing the bill.

About time she paid, she being a bit moody just now, Went Digbeth for a few beers, And had a Madrass last night. She says if i dont stop farting, She aint going anywhere, other than McDonalds. In her defence i am making quite a smell, The dog looks disgusted. Thing is, iv'e already had a decent shit today. This could be a stand off.

4 hours ago, St Andrew said:

Wherever you may be let your farts roam free.

She isn't being very fair mate. Doesn't she know that if you hold them in you could do yourself severe internal damage?

I never hold them in.

45 minutes ago, St Andrew said:

What did you have to eat mate?

As stated earlier, i had the 4 roast carvery. Just going for a Mcdonalds now. Big mac and fries. Have half a takeaway left in the fridge too, from last night, that is for supper.

9 minutes ago, St Andrew said:

Did you have a beer or two?

Most pointless question of the year me think's. Feeling a bit annoyed, that i didn't give the ignorant fecker in Mc Donald's a dig. Why people feel the need to be such cunt's to people who are doing their best to do there job confuses me. cunt come behind me, repeatedly  shouting at the young girl serving me he needs milk. eventually i turned and said fuck off, the girl is serving me, anyhow he kept on, so i got a bit more firm with him, he quietened down, at which point the girl serving shouted i need help.Turned out the queue had grown, The Romanian, or whatever feckin country he was from,disappeared. Seems he only liked shouting at young girls. I really do hate some people. annoyed for not giving him a dig.

11 hours ago, St Andrew said:

You should have smashed his nose off the counter mate. 

Cant be doing shit like that, In a place like Mc donalds, Lots of kids around, not nice for them. would have to be something serious, to kick off in a place like that. I mean serious. Sometimes, you just gotta take a deep breath, for the benefit of other's.

Anyway, there is nothing better than a home cooked roast dinner.

All these carvery's are shite!

Sunday roasts are a very personal meal. All it takes is one thing to not be like you have it and its ruined! Weather that be shitty gravy, shit roast potatoes, dry chicken, not enough of something...

I've had a few roast dinners eating out and they have all been shite!

9 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Anyway, there is nothing better than a home cooked roast dinner.

All these carvery's are shite!

Sunday roasts are a very personal meal. All it takes is one thing to not be like you have it and its ruined! Weather that be shitty gravy, shit roast potatoes, dry chicken, not enough of something...

I've had a few roast dinners eating out and they have all been shite!

There is a big difference tho, between a Carvery and a pub roast served on a plate, wetherspoons style. I never really had a bad carvery, Tho i had several bad Sunday roasts served to me. It's different. A Carvery doesnt involve microwave's.

I've had both, the cavery, the chef or whatever he was, put one bit of meat on, one piece of square stuffing and one sausage and a Yorkshire pudding, but I could then help myself to as much veg as i wanted to!

Shite!

20 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I've had both, the cavery, the chef or whatever he was, put one bit of meat on, one piece of square stuffing and one sausage and a Yorkshire pudding, but I could then help myself to as much veg as i wanted to!

Shite!

Never had that problem here. Tho ihad a not so good one in skegness. you must know it, the boozer by the clock, i think  its called  the boathouse, or marine house. Cant remember, the food was ok, not really nice. Tho with a carvery the timing is the key. My local is busy so the food is always fresh, and good.Breakfast places are very hit and miss, due to how busy they are, A quieter place, leads to dried up eggs and bacon.

1 minute ago, superally said:

Never had that problem here. Tho ihad a not so good one in skegness. you must know it, the boozer by the clock, i think  its called  the boathouse, or marine house. Cant remember, the food was ok, not really nice. Tho with a carvery the timing is the key. My local is busy so the food is always fresh, and good.Breakfast places are very hit and miss, due to how busy they are, A quieter place, leads to dried up eggs and bacon.

I've never been to Skeggy lol!

The shit carvery was on in Ipswich!!

7 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I've never been to Skeggy lol!

The shit carvery was on in Ipswich!!

Ipswich?? FFS No wonder you never enjoyed it, knowing that some fucker had shagged it, before you ate it. I think it's phsycological

4 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

hahahaa, its such a shit hole isn't it

Yeah, like turn your clock back 100 years. also most of the women are quite hairy.

And they all call each other Duck, that feckin wound me up.

19 hours ago, superally said:

Yeah, like turn your clock back 100 years. also most of the women are quite hairy.

And they all call each other Duck, that feckin wound me up.

My missuses Brother lives their, works for UK Sugar. 

Its safe to say I didn't like it.