New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
The Realist

Bank Holiday Weekend.

I'm painting my skirting boards so they are nice and white! 

If the weather is ok I might go for a ride. Looking after the cat whilst the missus is on her way to China!

IKEA is class, love going there, just loads of pointless stuff that you don't need haha. 

But there freezer bags are great, always stock up on them when I go with the missus!

Going there again next month, for no reason other than to have a gander, think i'm taking the mother too!!!

6 hours ago, boro_boy said:

I'm painting my skirting boards so they are nice and white! 

If the weather is ok I might go for a ride. Looking after the cat whilst the missus is on her way to China!

you're coming across as a little bit jaded and tired. Not to worry, there's a long weekend coming along so why don't you go and find yourself a massage and a blowie? This thread will be served a lot better next week, if you can empty your sack, come back refreshed and bring some renewed vigour back into your posts.

9 minutes ago, St Andrew said:

The FACT the SuperAlly is posting pictures of other women tells me he is indeed single.

Pays his Mom 30 quid a week from his minimumwage.

He is as 5 star general at McDonald's.

hahaha

This is @superally

best_guy_ever.jpg?t=1266563621

Oh yeah the clocks do go forward tonight, don't care as I don't lose any sleep as I just stay in bed for an extra hour!

12 hours ago, YIDDO said:

Bank holiday means DIY weekend for me, every fucking year. Off to brave IKEA shortly.

Hope you survived that fella. I not keen on IKEA. Tho Mrs SA somehow sees it as a day out.

1 minute ago, superally said:

Hope you survived that fella. I not keen on IKEA. Tho Mrs SA somehow sees it as a day out.

Survived, barely. Hate the cunts who can't follow the arrows and go rogue. They cause mayhem.

2 minutes ago, YIDDO said:

Survived, barely. Hate the cunts who can't follow the arrows and go rogue. They cause mayhem.

More so if they in an electric wheelchair. Different level of menace those feckers.

4 minutes ago, YIDDO said:

I like going Rogue just to piss the general public off who I HATE!! :)