• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Negan

Spurs Boys

Are this lot the class of 2016 ready to graduate at the Euros?

Just like the West Ham boys did 50 years ago. I think they could be...

Well the Spurs lads seem to have a great mentality and of course excellent technical and physical ability. We'll be relying on Kane for goals and Dier is our only real option at DM, while Alli could be a real surprise package. With a bit of luck who knows what can happen.

Realistically though, our squad is young so I dont think we should go too overboard, one bad game and the doom merchants will reappear. I'm hoping the media won't brand the likes of Alli the "saviour of England", and then scapegoat him when we get knocked out. Just let the squad get on with their game and don't expect too much!  

Harry Kane and Dele Alli are proper, proper special players. Kane is England's best striker since Shearer, whilst Alli will probably be our best player since Gazza.

UR is right, Dier is our only real selection at CDM, but, in one season, the CB has become the best CDM in the premier league (except for Kante, perhaps!). I was absolutely gutted when we missed out on Schneiderlin and Wanyama, but he has far surpassed them both in one season.

Danny Rose, most improved player in the Premier League alongside Wes Morgan. Pochettino has worked absolute wonders on our squad and he takes pleasure in blooding English talent. Josh Onomah is the next one he's bringing through.

1 minute ago, YIDDO said:

. Pochettino has worked absolute wonders on our squad and he takes pleasure in blooding English talent. 

He's no Gary Rowett tho.

6 minutes ago, superally said:

He's no Gary Rowett tho.

Looks like the boy from Brum Demarai Gray will have a PL title before any of them so I guess you're right.

Admin
13 hours ago, United Road said:

Well the Spurs lads seem to have a great mentality and of course excellent technical and physical ability. We'll be relying on Kane for goals and Dier is our only real option at DM, while Alli could be a real surprise package. With a bit of luck who knows what can happen.

Realistically though, our squad is young so I dont think we should go too overboard, one bad game and the doom merchants will reappear. I'm hoping the media won't brand the likes of Alli the "saviour of England", and then scapegoat him when we get knocked out. Just let the squad get on with their game and don't expect too much!  

You know they will, this is the British Media, they are a bunch of cunts, But saying that, they're the same all over the world. No one should listen to the media as they just do this to sell papers.

But everything seems very positive, this could be the most positively I've felt about the England team!

9 hours ago, boro_boy said:

You know they will, this is the British Media, they are a bunch of cunts, But saying that, they're the same all over the world. No one should listen to the media as they just do this to sell papers.

But everything seems very positive, this could be the most positively I've felt about the England team!

They need someone to blame. Usually it's the United boys who get it (Beckham, Phil Neville, Rooney) as we're normally the top dogs. Now they need to look elsewhere. Fuck knows why they want to destabilise the team. Most people will be feeling positive now and inspired by the likes of Leicester, let's use that instead of the usual negative press bs!