New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
boro_boy

Look at these gash tats!!

I hate tattoos, most look stupid and tacky. No words for the article. These comments do a good job:

LOOK AT ME DAMN IT!...Loooook at meeeee! Please? I'm so insecure I need you to look at me and think how 'cutting edge' I am. Aren't I cool? I am cool right? Yeah, I'm going to have lots of friends now, but we don't conform to societies norms, no way man who all wants to be boring and the same..., although we all look alike with our tatts and.....hey wait a minute...?

Ya can't fix stupid. But you can have it tattooed on

I call this look shown in the article... the unemployable look!!

10 minutes ago, United Road said:

I hate tattoos, most look stupid and tacky. No words for the article. These comments do a good job:

Thats the only reason i go onto the daily mail, for the comments, I hardly read the news stories, I just go straight to the comments pages haha!

3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Thats the only reason i go onto the daily mail, for the comments, I hardly read the news stories, I just go straight to the comments pages haha!

Daily Mail readers aren't the brighest sparks but the comments on that are pretty funny. Everyone can agree on something so unfathomably stupid and downright weird

41 minutes ago, superally said:

I have a few tattooes. Easy to hide them tho. Dont understand why people go to the lengths in that article.

2-Alloy-Ash-new-tattoo-sleeve-Matthew-Dolinar-Photog.jpg

Maybe they're attention seekers!!! She'd get if though :)