The Realist

Operation's/ Surgery.

Ever had any, minor or major?? If so what and what for.

Iv'e had a few, Mostly down to lifestyle choices i guess.

27 minutes ago, St Andrew said:

Mastoid cavity correction. Had it operated on three times.

The rest is just minor stuff from brawling. Goes with territory when one is as deluded as me tho. 

My first one, was to remove a bullet, after being shot. Stan you may recall it was all over the evening mail at the time.Had ops on both knees, which are basically shot, This is due to 30 years of Thai boxing, and doing mostly full contact stuff, Vasectomy, also surgery to fix my nose.Also after being stitched up (badly) i had to later have several pieces of glass removed from my wrist/hand. I dont want any more.

On 3/28/2016 at 10:26 PM, superally said:

My first one, was to remove a bullet, after being shot

What happened?

Had something done to my ears as a kid cause I used to get a lot of awful earaches. That's it thankfully

Just now, United Road said:

What happened?

Had something done to my ears as a kid cause I used to get a lot of awful earaches. That's it thankfully

Long story, Was an argument over a bottle of Pernod, ended badly. Mrs SA, had ear surgery, Ear problem's can be so painful. You did yourself a favour getting that sorted fella. she still occasionally gets problem's. It's horrible, as she is in the most horrific pain, And cant do anything.