New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
boro_boy

Muslim Children on school run in Bolton - Chanting allahu akbar - allah god is the greatest

Published on 10 Dec 2014

Chanting allahu akbar - allah god is the greatest

"If religious instruction were not allowed until the child had attained the age of reason, we would be living in a quite different world." - Christopher Hitchens

============================
LINKS:

YouTube Channel:
http://tinyurl.com/VeryConcerned

============================

Give it 5-10 years and these will be suicide bombers as they are being brain washed so early in life!

I know this was filmed in 2014 but WHAT THE FUCK!!!!

4 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Give it 5-10 years and these will be suicide bombers as they are being brain washed so early in life!

I'm sorry but why? Views like this and the majority of the comments on the vid are why French/Belgian/English muslims are fucking off to Syria. Obviously after all the attacks in the last 15 months, this doesn't look tasteful, but how many Europeans in 2014 had even heard the phrase 'allaha akhbar' ? Not many would be my guess. To me the obvious explanation is that they're part of a Muslim community/school and doing this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takbir#Usage 

Terrorists have just adapted the phrase from the standard and traditional Muslim usage as, in their mind, they're so fucked up they believe bombing people is actually God's will. 

When people see videos like this, it's easy to jump to the most troubling explanation which happens to suit their agenda without using common sense. Do you really think, if the parents were brainwashing their kids, they'd bring them up in the culture they hate (which a child would not understand anyway) and that they'd have 50-100 of them marching and chanting 'evil' intentions in the middle of a busy street? 

3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah you have a point!

Really??  I dont get what point is being made there. Seems more like a left wing opinion. Muslims fucking off to Syria?. For every one that has, there are a 1000 (economic), at some border trying to get into the UK.

16 minutes ago, superally said:

Really??  I dont get what point is being made there. Seems more like a left wing opinion. Muslims fucking off to Syria?. For every one that has, there are a 1000 (economic), at some border trying to get into the UK.

So it's automatically wrong? It's common sense. Not every form of religious expression is an insidious act of future terrorism or brainwashing. 99% of the time there's a rational context and explanation. And yes, while the rate of UK immigrants outweighs those going to Syria, it's views like those in the comments that those kids are brainwashed to be pro-terrorism that makes some suggestible and vulnerable Muslims turn against the West. Being labelled as a terrorist for religious expression in your home country and told you're not welcome here at every opportunity by fascists like the EDL takes its toll on some people I'd imagine

9 minutes ago, United Road said:

So it's automatically wrong? It's common sense. Not every form of religious expression is an insidious act of future terrorism or brainwashing. 99% of the time there's a rational context and explanation. And yes, while the rate of UK immigrants outweighs those going to Syria, it's views like those in the comments that those kids are brainwashed to be pro-terrorism that makes some suggestible and vulnerable Muslims turn against the West. Being labelled as a terrorist for religious expression in your home country and told you're not welcome here at every opportunity by fascists like the EDL takes its toll on some people I'd imagine

The west who took them in, fed washed and clothed them, gave them houses, and benefits. Dragged them out of the dark ages, Which nowadays a lot of them seem to want to return too, with their Sharia law, which a large percentage want to see in the UK.I say fuck them, It's our country, our laws, If they dont want to abide by them, Then they can all fuck off. Protesting to get a cafe shut down, Cos the smell of the bacon offends them. FFS, bolox to that shit. Wonder how far i would get, preaching christianity in their land. Tho we hardly have any churches left in the middle east, as they have burned and destroyed them, Religion of peace my arse.

47 minutes ago, superally said:

It's our country, our laws, If they dont want to abide by them, Then they can all fuck off.

The majority of Muslims here do and accept our culture happily. It's only the very few who are highly suggestible, who also probably suffer from mental illness and don't have a family here to support them, who feel threatened by the West's 'Islamophobia' etc and go back to their "spiritual home" where their beliefs are embraced without question. I just don't think it's fair that the minority, with obvious problems, reflect negatively on the European Muslims who have put down roots across Europe for years without incident, many of whom are the backbone of our economy and way of life - doctors, nurses, carers, teachers, businessmen, retail workers.

15 minutes ago, United Road said:

The majority of Muslims here do and accept our culture happily. It's only the very few who are highly suggestible, who also probably suffer from mental illness and don't have a family here to support them, who feel threatened by the West's 'Islamophobia' etc and go back to their "spiritual home" where their beliefs are embraced without question. I just don't think it's fair that the minority, with obvious problems, reflect negatively on the European Muslims who have put down roots across Europe for years without incident, many of whom are the backbone of our economy and way of life - doctors, nurses, carers, teachers, businessmen, retail workers.

You can't blame people not liking, being scared and apprehensive of Muslim people in general. Every Muslim I've come across in my life has been very friendly. I'm just easily led astray and I jumped to conclusions on this video that I posted. Its true that you shouldn't believe everything you see on the internet. My brother who lives in Dubai has converted to Muslim as his wife is an Indian Muslim. I get on with everyone but I know there are minorities in the Muslim communities who are just after causing trouble and death no non believers.

16 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I know there are minorities in the Muslim communities who are just after causing trouble and death no non believers.

Yeah definitely and it's obviously a huge problem now. The hatred that a lot of people have for the wider majority is a contribution to that though and it's a vicious cycle that is gonna be impossible to break.

Did a little digging on the video. First posted in 2013 and is a 'zikr walk' (where participants take part in a rhythmic repetition to celebrate their connection to God). It was part of an Eid Funday fundraising event in Bolton (Eid is basically their Christmas), which included bouncy castles and wall climbing. Terrible. So unless Allah was waiting at the top of the wall armed with a bomb vest, I don't think there's an issue here. Like I said...context. Someone has obviously used the video to promote their sad agenda and it's worked