New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
boro_boy

What phone do you have and what phone do you want next?

I have the HTC M9.

The worst HTC phone i've had yet fro problems, it overheated and cracked the camera lense which is a common fault. I got a refurbished one from Carphonewarehouse and then 8 months later the heptic vibration stopped working so I have another refurbished one, well they say its new but I doubt it, it looks brand new though!!

Anyway I'm liking the LG G5, looks gorgeous as a phone!!

The leaked photos i've seen for the HTC M10 just look shite, looks like a merger or an old samsung and iphone!

I feel the same, they are just so far behind everyone else at the moment, there was no difference between the M8 and M9 really. 

Go for the Samsung!!!

Apple is too restrictive and isn't as customizable as the Android phones! 

The Samsung has wireless charging!

iphone, and when i change im having another iphone, Used to be all android. iphone pisses all over them, not worried about customization, Reliability, ease of use, and security is more important. If i got to pay 50p for a ringtone, so be it. Weird thing is, I never liked them even without having ever used one, Til as usual my HTC, fucked up, and  i borrowed one. Never looked back. Only negative for me is, Battery isnt the best.

2 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I've had a little play with them but don't like them end of!

Look upon one as your penis, You will play a lot more and enjoy it.

4 minutes ago, superally said:

Look upon one as your penis, You will play a lot more and enjoy it.

I don't like them, they are too restrictive and boring.

Much prefer android/google phones and always will!

7 minutes ago, superally said:

Samsung galaxy, are shite, totally unreliable, Never known of anybody who has had one, that has lasted anywhere near the contract length.

I've never had one but all phones break as they all use similar components! 

If your saying iPhones never break your mistaken!!

I just love that everything is linked to my google account which is perfect, also I can transfer music to my phone with no problems. I do believe you have to use iTunes to transfer music to your phone, so its restrictive. Honestly i'll never own and iPhone.

5 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I've never had one but all phones break as they all use similar components! 

If your saying iPhones never break your mistaken!!

I just love that everything is linked to my google account which is perfect, also I can transfer music to my phone with no problems. I do believe you have to use iTunes to transfer music to your phone, so its restrictive. Honestly i'll never own and iPhone.

Never had a problem transferring music, Video's or photo's. Bear in mind im a fossil, and nowhere near as tech savvy as you. I can also link everything to my google account, Tho mine is more secure. Good thing i like, is getting a route on google maps on laptop, and it sending it to my phone.Then the phone is a satnav when in the car.Male voice obviously.

Just now, superally said:

Never had a problem transferring music, Video's or photo's. Bear in mind im a fossil, and nowhere near as tech savvy as you. I can also link everything to my google account, Tho mine is more secure. Good thing i like, is getting a route on google maps, and it sending it to my phone.Then the phone is a satnav when in the car.Male voice obviously.

Yeah I do like Google maps its class, I aren't that tech savvy, yeah I love EVERYTHING tech wise. Its give me a hard on with a small amount of pre cum.

But phones are very personal and some people the iPhone is perfect for them, some people the Android Phone (Many variants which is sometimes a problem) is better for them.

iPhones are updated more and for a longer period than Apple. Back in the day, iPhones where so so far ahead of android, but android is i'd say on par with apple now. But to be honest, what else can therse tech firms do to be different. I've seen the adverts for iPhone with the pressure sensitive screen which is a good idea. The think I love about apple is the magnetic power adaptor for the iPhones which is AMAZING!!! But my gf has a Windows Tablet its name escapes me (Memory loss due to drinking) but that also has a magnetic charger.

** Googled it - Its a Surface Pro 3

I would get a Surface Pro 3 or 4 over the iPad ANY DAY as its basically windows in a tablet format and its fucking good stuff!! Even has a USB port which iPads don't (or never used to) which is another restrictive process from them.