boro_boy

David Cameron refuses to reveal whether any of his family's money is still held in a tax haven after his father was named in huge leak of Panama files

David Cameron refuses to reveal whether any of his family's money is still held in a tax haven after his father was named in huge leak of Panama files

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3522668/David-Cameron-refuses-reveal-family-s-money-held-tax-haven-father-named-huge-leak-Panama-files.html

So if he refuses to answer then thats a big fat YES, he's such a fucking CUNT, I've never hated a person SO MUCH.

He would have known about it though, he's such a hypocritical cunt!

Its all the wealthy people who avoid paying tax and still want all the expenses. Yet the lower paid people have to pay their tax, FFS my late nana got a letter from the tax man saying she wasn't paying enough tax and they wanted £200 back straight away even though it was HMRCs fault. Makes me sick!

6 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

SuperAlly is very wealthy, but doesn't pay his Council Tax...Is that not the same?

He's not the leader of the country who tells us to pay tax but he's not!

18 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

SuperAlly is very wealthy, but doesn't pay his Council Tax...Is that not the same?

No it's not, Council tax is unlawful.

He has to explain himself, he will no doubt have taken over his dads money, and I bet he didn't pay any inheritance tax on it!

7 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Doubtful. I think Lady/Mamma Cameron is still alive. She probably got the heirlooms. 

Well when she dies, I bet he does a workaround to stop paying tax on his dads profits. These well off people are all the same, they are all TAX dodgers, but nothing ever gets done about it. I know it was legal back in the day when he father was hiding is funds in panama, but for the PM to not talk about this "Private" matter which in my eyes is a public matter as Camron has a go at tax avoiders in the video above. We need to know whats going on, I DESPISE the man so much!

4 minutes ago, superally said:

I honestly never thought we could possibly have,A more loathsome PM than Maggie Thatcher,Never took this cunt into account did i?

We need to have a coop of give him a vote of no confidence and have an early election. 

Can't wait for us to leave the EU, 1. because we will prosper out of the EU and 2, because Cameron wants to stay in.

I heard somewhere that all the MEPs are all millionaires now! That must be where all our money is going!

13 hours ago, boro_boy said:

But its like father like son, Cameron will be doing the same thing, those POLITICIANS are all dodgy cunts!

Put that right for you fella.

57 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I heard somewhere that all the MEPs are all millionaires now! That must be where all our money is going!

Well there is $200 trillion unaccounted for, from the global economy. Just a thought like.

Hang on a minute, let me get this right.
Tax payer funded police lining up to protect the Tax dodgers from the Tax payers ?..

The scene at downing Street, people protesting about Cameron and his corruption, and tax fiddles.

policetax.jpg