New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
The Realist

Celebrity's You Dislike!

One per post, And the reason.

I gonna start with Jamie Oliver. Has a face only a cosh could love, Strikes me as a left wing feckin loony.

I also hate that lisp of his. 

Of all the people in the world to choose for an advert Sainsbury's chose him. Thainthburyth, Does my head in.

27 minutes ago, superally said:

One per post, And the reason.

I gonna start with Jamie Oliver. Has a face only a cosh could love, Strikes me as a left wing feckin loony.

I also hate that lisp of his. 

Of all the people in the world to choose for an advert Sainsbury's chose him. Thainthburyth, Does my head in.

Never used to like him until I went through a tonne of research on our food culture. He's done a lot for the children in this country and if more people were like him/listened to him (in spite of his annoying face), this country's health wouldn't be in such a bad way. He says as he sips a bottle of Irn Bru

4 minutes ago, United Road said:

Never used to like him until I went through a tonne of research on our food culture. He's done a lot for the children in this country and if more people were like him/listened to him (in spite of his annoying face), this country's health wouldn't be in such a bad way. He says as he sips a bottle of Irn Bru

Another reason to hate him, Is the hypocracy of the man. Like using battery hen eggs in his, resaurant's. All his kiddie stuff, is scripted,sponsored for TV.

Anyhow, give us a celeb you dont like and why.

6 minutes ago, superally said:

Another reason to hate him, Is the hypocracy of the man. Like using battery hen eggs in his, resaurant's. All his kiddie stuff, is scripted,sponsored for TV.

Anyhow, give us a celeb you dont like and why.

Haven't been to his restaurants yet, there's one near me that i wouldn't mind checking out but it's too pricey for me..

Erm, i'll need to think. Have fuck all involvement with celeb news and all that shit, does my head in!!

I hate about 95% of celebs,  they think they are better than us all.  When really they are low life alcoholics.  Lol

3 hours ago, boro_boy said:

I hate about 95% of celebs,  they think they are better than us all.  When really they are low life alcoholics.  Lol

My thoughts exactly BB

1 hour ago, jcasper said:

Keith lemon

Harry hill

They both somehow manage to steal a living, As comedians. Tho they are missing the comedy. Harry Hill, totally killed youve been framed.