The Realist

Parking Ticket Today.

FFS, Of all the people to chose, This private parking company chose ME. CO-OP car park.

I had no choice but to immediately call them, And ask who i send the bill to.

The rest is quite interesting. They are begging me now.

Admin

How are they begging you lol 

2 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

How are they begging you lol 

I called the company and asked who i send the bill too.

Have a mate, Who work's Mercedes dealership, Got a bill for a new windscreen, As their parking ticket had damaged mine (not), took a few photo's, dressed up of course. Explaing that while i went to get change, For meter. I came back to car, found thing glued to my windscreen,Couldnt clear it off, Had to replace screen due to the damage their arsehole had caused to my car. Also said i had a NOTICE in my window saying,LEGAL NOTICE. notice to agent is notice to principal, notice to principal is notice to agent. Anything attached to this vehicle without prior consent, will be removed by force if neccessary, And will incur a removal fee of £4000.Failure to understand this notice, or not notice this notice is inexcusable. So i am sending them a bill for £4700, Only costs £30 to register a county court claim. Costs them minimum £800 to defend. Now do the maths, And see who is gonna back down.

Admin

If this works, give me proof of emails you sent them and stuff. Can't see it working at all!

Admin

Its constant bother not paying your license fee. Just pay it, its fucking £12.12 and the have been putting on some good TV recently!

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

Its constant bother not paying your license fee. Just pay it, its fucking £12.12 and the have been putting on some good TV recently!

Fuck that, The BBC, is such a corrupt corporation. Covering up paedophilia etc. That's just the tip of the iceberg in my opinion. Lying, employing bully boy tactic's etc. It's worth £25 a month not to pay. If you wanna pay it, Fine. Personally, I think these corporation's need standing up to. They were morally bankrupt decades ago. The amount of licence payer's money, wasted on keeping these fecker's in luxury, is astounding. When i make the 2.5 hour flight to Spain, or Portugal, I fly with Monarch, Average £200 return. I don't need a £6000 first class flight for that journey. They do, At your expense too.