New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
The Realist

Daughter's Boyfriend.

Gonna end up, In the boot of my car!

worthless gobshite, dont work, happy to live on her money, complete waste of space. Best part of him, Ran down his mother's leg. 

sa, has tried to be nice, Saw thru him, like he made of glass,A long time ago. Think's he's smart, Never had me fooled tho. Held my tongue etc, for too long. Shit is hitting the fan now.

I am gonna cause the cunt serious pain.

2 hours ago, superally said:

He dont do football.

What happened then, you sending these messages from prison now?

4 hours ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Does your daughter live with you SA?

No with him

9 hours ago, boro_boy said:

He tends to avoid me, He knows iv'e clocked him for the twat he is. When he picks her up from my house, He text's her on the way to be outside ready to go.

7 hours ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Let me know if you want me to duff him up mate. 

That actually made me smile, The thought of me needing you to fight for me. I not in a wheelchair yet.

6 hours ago, United Road said:

Fecking weirdo. Never understood how a man can't enjoy the beautiful game

Feckin weirdo full stop.

9 hours ago, boro_boy said:

He know's I'm not scared of going back to prison, That is what frighten's him most.

15 hours ago, Thomas Shelby said:

It must make your daughter feel very uncomfortable though. 

She is piggy in the middle. 

I know how to play nice and act regarding him. He think's himself smug, Thinking he has me fooled. I let him play his game, Carry on being nice to him in front of her, Told him he may as well be made of glass, as i can see straight thru him,When i got a minute alone with him, Also said a few other choice words. I carry on being nice, Buying the meal's and drinks in the pub etc. not letting on to my daughter, Just the occasional thing, that is slowly waking her up to the cunt.

I'm in the same boat as you SA, Daughters BF's can be pricks, I got 3 Daughters and 2 of the BF's are complete and Total knobs who I would be willing to do time for but I keep the peace for my Daughter's sakes. 1 is a Dingle Fan and the other ain't into football at all (Weirdo). The only decent BF is my Youngest Daughters but he's not without his faults (he's a Villa Fan). It has been a good season to take the piss out of him though :D

On 13/05/2016 at 6:38 PM, Megaboost said:

I'm in the same boat as you SA, Daughters BF's can be pricks, I got 3 Daughters and 2 of the BF's are complete and Total knobs who I would be willing to do time for but I keep the peace for my Daughter's sakes. 1 is a Dingle Fan and the other ain't into football at all (Weirdo). The only decent BF is my Youngest Daughters but he's not without his faults (he's a Villa Fan). It has been a good season to take the piss out of him though :D

The dingle, and Villa fan, would have been in the boot of my car by now. something's are unacceptable, and need action. All is good my end just now tho. My oldest boy, had it with him, put him well in his place.Must be said, It was done without my approval, and Whilst i was out of the country. So maybe over the next few days, When i get to hear all sides of everybody's story,eliminate the exaggerated bits, get my own opinion, I dare say I (well Mrs SA not me). will be acting as peacemaker.