• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

boro_boy

Euro 2016

Admin

Anyone looking forward to it?

I'm far to involved in boro getting promoted to be getting excited about Euros but I am looking forward to them!

I am. Good that so many home nations are there.

Shame about Scotland. Lmao. They are shite.

Anywho, England to win it. 

Cant say, I'm looking forward to it. Just slightly happy it's on. As it help's a little bit, to fill the void of the closed season. Still doesn't come close to getting up on a Saturday morning, shower, Breakfast, Getting the matchday clobber on, Meeting the mates in the boozer, Getting totted up, before heading to the game. Few beers after, Curry, Then when eventually arriving home, The bitch fit from the wife.

On 20/04/2016 at 10:09 PM, superally said:

Cant say, I'm looking forward to it. Just slightly happy it's on. As it help's a little bit, to fill the void of the closed season. Still doesn't come close to getting up on a Saturday morning, shower, Breakfast, Getting the matchday clobber on, Meeting the mates in the boozer, Getting totted up, before heading to the game. Few beers after, Curry, Then when eventually arriving home, The bitch fit from the wife.

Does Mrs SA ever go to the football with you mucka?

Can't see how people are not looking forward to it! I've backed Iceland to win as I have followed this group of players for the last few years, very talented squad that will surprise people.

Admin

I am slightly looking forward to it, moved this forum to the top of the site whilst the competition is ongoing. 

Come on England. We'll fuck it up!