• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

What a man. Absolutely no doubt in my mind that he'll be considered one of the greatest of all time when he hangs up his boots. Shame that he will most likely leave us soon but tbh I don't blame him. Incredible that he's still only 25, realistically he won't be hitting his peak for another 5 years at least. 

Makes me laugh how people were so quick to jump on his back at the start of his Utd career when, yes he was a little dodgy, but still keeping us in games on his own. I remember one comment on the old forum saying how they'd take Tim fucking Krul over him any day. 

Here's to you Big Dave. smileys-beer-817053.gif

Admin

Isn't he in the team of the year?

Dave the Gay is ok to be fair. 

Just sayin...

13 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Isn't he in the team of the year?

I believe so. Hot favourite to win our POTY as well for the 3rd year running

Admin

Thats either a great erformance by the keeper or a shite performance for all outfield players so the only person to give it to is the keeper!

Whcih one is it as i've only watched a handful of games from the Premier League this season!

7 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Thats either a great erformance by the keeper or a shite performance for all outfield players so the only person to give it to is the keeper!

Whcih one is it as i've only watched a handful of games from the Premier League this season!

Mixture of both really. Since Fergie left, our attack has been a travesty and our defending not much better. He's kept us in games with some amazing saves all too often. It will be close between him, Martial and Smalling this year but the others have been quite inconsistent

Here's hoping he's the man that can stop Leicester... Or Fabianski, Or Robles or Courtois :lol:

Admin

UTL!!!!

If they even say that!!

I want Leicester to win it, but i'm thinking the pressure may be too mcuh for them!!!