New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
The Realist

Dolphin's.

Any of you experienced Dolphins? Been to a show, swan with them? For me its an amazing experience, which i urge you to take at any opportunity.The way they perform. It's like they communicate with you,, get in your head. I always buzzing after a dolphin experince. Tenneriffe being the best one.Got a day booked Thursday in Albufeira. Feeling excited.

I like Dolphins, see them all the time when the ships at sea, swimming off the front of the ship. 

In the gulf I seen in excess of 60-100 jumping into the air and swimming away from something, or chasing something. Looks class!!

The only Dolphins I used to like was the Miami Dolphins and being as I can't swim, I don't suppose I ever will but I'm told that it is an amazing thing to do.

Done the ultimate dolphin experience, The other week in Portugal, 170 euro, gets you 90 mins. 30 of those being in a pool with the Dolphins, 3 people, 3 Dolphins, and 3 Trainer's. amazing experience. fuck the cost, If you get an opportunity, do it.