• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Megaboost

Megaboost is back

Well, to be honest, I'd forgotten all about 'My Football Forum' but after browsing through some of my old files, I came across a couple of Banners I made for MFF, like this one MFF_200x42.png so I decided to look it up on Google and found it, and the link for this place.  I registered and now I'm here.  I was disappointed to see only 41 members though, I thought it would be in the 100's or more considering how busy MFF used to be.

Admin

Welcome back mate,  give this site time,  more people will hopefully join the site. Mff was a great site,  I was going to get the url back but the guys nit getting back to me so I'm just going to stick with this url unless he offers me it back.  

Hope you stick around.  

I will certainly be sticking around BB. I used to love the old place and there's no reason why this place should be any different. For me, it's more to do with the people than the place :)

On 13/05/2016 at 1:38 PM, Megaboost said:

I will certainly be sticking around BB. I used to love the old place and there's no reason why this place should be any different. For me, it's more to do with the people than the place :)

Welcome fella, Tho i dont remember that username from MFF, Maybe youv'e evolved into some kind of energy drink. I'm too feckin old to know the difference nowadays.

Admin
On 11/05/2016 at 3:05 PM, Megaboost said:

Well, to be honest, I'd forgotten all about 'My Football Forum' but after browsing through some of my old files, I came across a couple of Banners I made for MFF, like this one MFF_200x42.png so I decided to look it up on Google and found it, and the link for this place.  I registered and now I'm here.  I was disappointed to see only 41 members though, I thought it would be in the 100's or more considering how busy MFF used to be.

I have just aquired the old domain name back (www.myfootballforum.com) so we will be switching to that very soon, its an old domain so we should go pretty high in the search engines ranking, well I hope anyway!!

On 05/07/2016 at 4:12 PM, boro_boy said:

I have just aquired the old domain name back (www.myfootballforum.com) so we will be switching to that very soon, its an old domain so we should go pretty high in the search engines ranking, well I hope anyway!!

Does that include the board- vbulletin, Or will this one be the new MFF.

Admin
On 07/07/2016 at 6:48 AM, superally said:

Does that include the board- vbulletin, Or will this one be the new MFF.

Nah the board had all the messages deleted. I still downloaded the database so I have all the member emails, I did email everyone on vbulletin before I changed domains.