Jump to content
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

Megaboost

Megaboost is back

Recommended Posts

Well, to be honest, I'd forgotten all about 'My Football Forum' but after browsing through some of my old files, I came across a couple of Banners I made for MFF, like this one MFF_200x42.png so I decided to look it up on Google and found it, and the link for this place.  I registered and now I'm here.  I was disappointed to see only 41 members though, I thought it would be in the 100's or more considering how busy MFF used to be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admin

Welcome back mate,  give this site time,  more people will hopefully join the site. Mff was a great site,  I was going to get the url back but the guys nit getting back to me so I'm just going to stick with this url unless he offers me it back.  

Hope you stick around.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will certainly be sticking around BB. I used to love the old place and there's no reason why this place should be any different. For me, it's more to do with the people than the place :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/05/2016 at 1:38 PM, Megaboost said:

I will certainly be sticking around BB. I used to love the old place and there's no reason why this place should be any different. For me, it's more to do with the people than the place :)

Welcome fella, Tho i dont remember that username from MFF, Maybe youv'e evolved into some kind of energy drink. I'm too feckin old to know the difference nowadays.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admin
On 11/05/2016 at 3:05 PM, Megaboost said:

Well, to be honest, I'd forgotten all about 'My Football Forum' but after browsing through some of my old files, I came across a couple of Banners I made for MFF, like this one MFF_200x42.png so I decided to look it up on Google and found it, and the link for this place.  I registered and now I'm here.  I was disappointed to see only 41 members though, I thought it would be in the 100's or more considering how busy MFF used to be.

I have just aquired the old domain name back (www.myfootballforum.com) so we will be switching to that very soon, its an old domain so we should go pretty high in the search engines ranking, well I hope anyway!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/07/2016 at 4:12 PM, boro_boy said:

I have just aquired the old domain name back (www.myfootballforum.com) so we will be switching to that very soon, its an old domain so we should go pretty high in the search engines ranking, well I hope anyway!!

Does that include the board- vbulletin, Or will this one be the new MFF.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admin
On 07/07/2016 at 6:48 AM, superally said:

Does that include the board- vbulletin, Or will this one be the new MFF.

Nah the board had all the messages deleted. I still downloaded the database so I have all the member emails, I did email everyone on vbulletin before I changed domains. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Our picks

    • We have two hodge podges, we had two last year and they had two little hoglets but they were out during the day so we handed them to a santuary but they died which was a shame. We have just started feeding them and for the past week the food was gone in the morning so last night I put my nest indoor cam outside as it wasn't going to rain, we got the hogs on the camera and a fat ginger cat which we call gingi. Was funny just watching them all eat and drink.,

       

      1st Hodge.mp4
      2 hodge podge.mp4
      Cat.mp4
      • 0 replies
    • Cost Of Football
      • 36 replies
    • Looking forward to the Leeds v Boro game, might actually watch this with a couple of Vodkas as I don't have to be at work until Tuesday. I have to drive from Middlesbrough to Scotland and then From Scotland to Portsmouth on Monday though!!!
    • Reports all over the sports news that he's been linked to them and he's posted a cryptic message.

      He'll keep them up I think. He builds the team up from the back, I thought he done wonders with our defence in the time he managed us. Shame he couldn't get us to score!
      • 0 replies
    • Get your two for one on festive drinks!!!


       

       
      • 4 replies
×