boro_boy

23rd June - Our Independence Day!

EU Referrendum  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Will you vote Remain or Leave

• Remain in the EU
    • Leave the EU

Admin

Keep discussion calm, respectful and mature. We understand that this is a highly-heated and controversial topic, but continued personal insults and attacks are not tolerated.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How are you voting?

I'm 100% voting LEAVE. I have yet to meed anyone who wants to remain yet apparently the Remain campaign is 10 points ahead of Brexit (I hate that word). This must be a rigged poll ready for the rigged election. 

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-poll-puts-remain-nearly-10-per-cent-ahead-of-brexit-camp-a6990426.html

There is also a a media blackout of the crises's in the EU at the moment:

Its an absolute JOKE, Mr Cameron is a CUNT, I hate that man so much!!!!!

Here's a good video for you to watch:

Edited by United Road

Decision is a no brainier 

I go against anything that cunt Cameron says!

Admin

So where are these knobs getting their stats from saying the remain campaign is so far ahead?

Admin

But surly the general public are not that stupid enough to believe this garbage as he's a proven lair and he's so desperate!

Admin
18 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

I imagine most of our Scotch friends will vote to stay.

We need to ditch them, shame they didn't leave before!

Admin
44 minutes ago, Hh7 said:

A campaign of tall story's and half truth's from both sides. Almost as petty and pathetic as T.Shelby (Ok, not quite). Just one big project fear. I'll vote remain though, we are better off in the EU and hopefully work harder to reform it.

I think its more of a personal agenda between Dave and Boris! 

They both need to stop lying and star telling the truth!

8 hours ago, Hh7 said:

A campaign of tall story's and half truth's from both sides. Almost as petty and pathetic as T.Shelby (Ok, not quite). Just one big project fear. I'll vote remain though, we are better off in the EU and hopefully work harder to reform it.

I dont see how an unelected, free from questioning organisation can be a good thing. They are accountable to nothing. It is written that they cant be questioned or challenged, By legal or any other means.

This seems to me like the kind of dictatorship, We fought world wars against. It is so un democratic, it is shocking. Also the EU regulations, put more barriers in the way of free trade than they do to help it. Ask our fisherman, who cant fish British waters, Whilst other EU nations can, Ask Tate & Lyle about how regulations affect them, This is not even the tip of the iceberg. The WTO, is the better option. Europe is the only alliance/continent, that isnt prospering. Switzerland, who refuse to join the EU, are the richest nation. why is that? Maybe it is something to do with the fact that they still believe the people are the real power. HH, you may be happy with a bunch of toffs whose only interest is self interest, Telling you that you cannot speak or are not clever enough to think for yourself. I for one, am not happy with it.

On 5/21/2016 at 6:42 AM, superally said:

I can honestly say, I have not come across 1 single person who doesnt want out.

And I haven't come across anyone who doesn't want to stay. It's somewhat dependent on where you're from I guess

Admin
37 minutes ago, United Road said:

And I haven't come across anyone who doesn't want to stay. It's somewhat dependent on where you're from I guess

Yeah I guess it is, maybe the people you work with and live next to, have the same feelings on this. 

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah I guess it is, maybe the people you work with and live next to, have the same feelings on this. 

Not sure how popular STAY is around me in general apart from a few friends, but politics is always influenced by your community, we see areas that are typically right or left and that affects how you see the world. Where I'm living now is very young and student-based area who are largely liberal, while the minority (locals) mostly vote shite like UKIP. Bigger cities are generally more left than smaller villages who prefer 'traditional and old-fashioned' views. Just my twocents of course :)

Admin

I heard the over 50's are more than likely going to vote Leave, thats a lot of people. Its always going to be close. The young people are more likely to vote Stay. 

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

I heard the over 50's are more than likely going to vote Leave, thats a lot of people. Its always going to be close. The young people are more likely to vote Stay. 

Could this possibly be because, They are old enough to have lived through the damage the EU, has done to the UK, Rather than believe a totally media biased opinion?

Remembering when our government, Could have saved the Scottish Steel industry and ship building? EU regulations prevented the option of government support. Same happening now in Port Talbot. The coal mines. so many other thing's.. Food mountains, Anybody remember them?? all the stuff destroyed, to up the prices? Butter mountain. What the EU has done with its corrupt regulations to British industry bheggars belief. I suggest a bit of research, Rather than listening to common mhedia opinon. When have the press and politicians ever told the truth?

Proper research ( i mean in depth time consuming type research) Will show that Scotland has probably suffered more than most nations because of the EU. I understand Scots wanting independence. Sadly they are misguided in the way they want it tho. Scotland doesnt need to be free from England, It needs to be free from the EU, and its regulations. As does the UK, as a whole.

A look at countries in Europe, that have not joined the EU, and how successful they are., Proves everything. EU, and the EURO, crippled Ireland. I am not a lover of Ireland, Tho i am sensible enough to see, the damage the EU has done to that country. A hell of a lot of what Ireland has to offer, Has been stifled by EU regulations.They have great fishing, & farming, Which in  reality to us on the mainland, And Ireland ,Could offer us cheaper, And a damn site fresher, better tasting food, Than the stuff we pay over inflated prices for, To be imported from New Zealand etc. These type of regulations, literally brought Ireland to its knees, Britain bailed them out to the tune of £18 billion. Doubt they would have needed that, If they had totally free trade. A lot of Europe/World, would buy what Ireland has to offer. EU regulations do not  permit it tho. Instead opting to throw endless money, At inefficient French/Spanish/Italian farmers.Sadly the Irish like us cant enjoy the taste of that just out of the sea fresh piece of cod, Because the EU regulations prevent from fishing own waters, Instead having to pay over the top prices, To sit in a nice Irish restaurant, with a lovely sea view, Eating Cod imported from Denmark/Norway, Or some other EU country. Me personally, I do not think that is right. Also feel sad for the deluded fuckers, who say, The best fish & chips are at the seaside.

3 hours ago, United Road said:

Well you do come across  at times, Like one of those left wing fecking loonies, The type who have fucked our nation right up. I can only assume you hang around with similar type people. Either this, Or you are very young and stupid.And hang around with similar.