• Join My Football Forum

• Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 280 Guests (See full list)

boro_boy

23rd June - Our Independence Day!

EU Referrendum  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We do need to point out that remain are using the death of Jo Cox to influence voters . Its all over the BBC repeatedly . All about her being at the forefront of remain and that the attacker was shouting out " Put Britain First " Everyone of us BREXIT supporters condone this attack and have JO COX in our thoughts . We are not full of HATRED . However the remain side should not be exploiting this tragic event . We have a right to point out what they are doing . At the same time they are stating everyone has suspended campaigning . Yes EXCEPT REMAIN AND THE BBC . Yet if we defend ourselves we are being " disrespectful " ITS A DISGRACE AND CORRUPT

Yeah they are dirty little sneaking cunts. Very sad what happened. Think the news have gone overboard again on this story, possibly to change the vote.

I don't think this will have an impact on the vote to be honest as the man who killed her was a loner and like you say nobody on the leave campaign, the campaigners or the supporters do not condone what happened today!

#VOTELEAVE :)

28 minutes ago, superally said:

We do need to point out that remain are using the death of Jo Cox to influence voters . Its all over the BBC repeatedly . All about her being at the forefront of remain and that the attacker was shouting out " Put Britain First " Everyone of us BREXIT supporters condone this attack and have JO COX in our thoughts . We are not full of HATRED . However the remain side should not be exploiting this tragic event . We have a right to point out what they are doing . At the same time they are stating everyone has suspended campaigning . Yes EXCEPT REMAIN AND THE BBC . Yet if we defend ourselves we are being " disrespectful " ITS A DISGRACE AND CORRUPT

Didn't they say "Britain First" as in the fascist group? In any case, think you're reading too much in to it. Everyone with a brain cell knows that the killer doesn't represent any group of the public

The remain party are using this against the Leave campaign which is disgusting considering both the remain and leave campaigns have been suspended.

10 hours ago, boro_boy said:

The remain party are using this against the Leave campaign which is disgusting considering both the remain and leave campaigns have been suspended.

Fail to see how the remain camp, Has suspended it's Campaign, When the are disgustingly using this as ammo. Feckin disgrace. I just hope it backfires on them. There are still people that believe, Dando's killer was a lunatic. I think he was an asassin, She was about to blow the lid on the BBC, Child abuse ring. Same with Mike Smith's mysterious helicopter crash, Also the death of Michael Hutchence, Paula Yates, And several other, other mysterious celebrity death's. I also think that chauffeur got it wrong, When Dodi said, I wanna fuck Di in a tunnel. Establishment corruption, Knows no bound's. Protect their own, Fuck the price the rest of us pay.

Honestly, she doesn't give a fuck, as long as i'm happy. Which is a class. :) 

Much better than tha whore I was with before. Actually she's 1000% better :) 

All is good. 

Can't wait for the Referendum to be over, then @Hh7 might stop being such a lovely, let everyone come to the uk, taxpayers will pay for it leftie!

Just now, Hh7 said:

Centre left actually. I don't expect you to know the difference Mr BNP.

haha :)

I'd never vote for the BNP their racists. 

I'm UKIP. 

Thing is Hh, You have never experienced what life is really like, On a day to day basis, In a highly multicultural society. Or in areas, Where whites are in the minority. Muslim/Immigrants, Create no go ares, for White British people. Where you visit an hospital and are the only white British person, In the waiting area. where you cant fly an English flag. If you experience this on a day to day basis, Like a lot of English people do, Million's in fact, Maybe then, Your opinion will be worth a second of my attention. You never have tho, You live in a country, Which is still your own.

12 minutes ago, United Road said:

Someone getting stick for not being a xenophobic twat. Can't say I'm surprised from this place which is clearly still stuck in the 1930s

Care to elaborate on that post, And give your thinking and reasoning behind it?

On 17/06/2016 at 11:22 PM, Hh7 said:

This nutter clearly had a clear right wing tendency. And Jo Cox probably represented everything he hated. The BBC reporting on this has been spot on.

Not sure what right wing has to do with leave, Tho hey ho, believe or perceive what ever keeps you happy in Loony Lefty world. Anything but reality and truth, pleases i suppose.

16 minutes ago, superally said:

Care to elaborate on that post, And give your thinking and reasoning behind it?

I'm going to go out on a limb and presume that @Hh7 is from Glasgow? The level of immigration and multiculturalism up there is high, not as high as in England granted, but I think that 'qualifies' him as having allowed an opinion on the matter, and even if immigration wasn't so prominent where he's from, so f'ing what? Immigration and the culture that that brings, happens, always has and always will so you should probably start getting used to it. Judging from the tone of your last post about being you the only white in waiting rooms and 'your' country not being 'your' own, you haven't. Funny how the majority of humanity originates from movement from Africa.... the USA was built by immigrants, as was Australia, millions of immigrants fighting for us in wars after we colonised their land etc etc...

Britain itself has a huge rate of emigration, particularly to places like Spain. A lot of those people have retired and thus don't contribute much/anything in the way of taxes to their new home country, yet it's a problem when people here and take up the jobs nobody else (i.e. Brits) would for minimal pay in service, working long hours and sometimes multiple jobs in care, schools and hospitals? Now I would agree that it is a problem when immigrants have no intention of working and living off the state, but then I'd say native Britons are some of the most lazy and entitled people in the world and the numbers weigh heavily against us in that argument.

I find it utterly bizarre how people take with issue with people for the sole reason of them being pushed out of their mother in a different part of land mass in the world. 

-----------------

Anyway, this is of course the drinking thread as Shelby just reminded us...

I'm not that bothered about the immigration, its not the top of my list why i'm voting leave. In Middlesbrough we have loads of poles, pakistanis and africans. Its "normal" for me and I don't mind them. I just think we need control on who we let in from the EU and from out of the EU.

The main reason I voted leave is because I want our country run by people in this country and not people from Europe!

Anyway i'm going to move these post into the referendum thread.

2 minutes ago, United Road said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and presume that @Hh7 is from Glasgow? The level of immigration and multiculturalism up there is high, not as high as in England granted, but I think that 'qualifies' him as having allowed an opinion on the matter, and even if immigration wasn't so prominent where he's from, so f'ing what? Immigration and the culture that that brings, happens, always has and always will so you should probably start getting used to it. Judging from the tone of your last post about being you the only white in waiting rooms and 'your' country not being 'your' own, you haven't. Funny how the majority of humanity originates from movement from Africa.... the USA was built by immigrants, as was Australia, millions of immigrants fighting for us in wars after we colonised their land etc etc...

Britain itself has a huge rate of emigration, particularly to places like Spain. A lot of those people have retired and thus don't contribute much/anything in the way of taxes to their new home country, yet it's a problem when people here and take up the jobs nobody else (i.e. Brits) would for minimal pay in service, working long hours and sometimes multiple jobs in care, schools and hospitals? Now I would agree that it is a problem when immigrants have no intention of working and living off the state, but then I'd say native Britons are some of the most lazy and entitled people in the world and the numbers weigh heavily against us in that argument.

I find it utterly bizarre how people take with issue with people for the sole reason of them being pushed out of their mother in a different part of land mass in the world. 

-----------------

Anyway, this is of course the drinking thread as Shelby just reminded us...

What a pile of absolute feckin left wing shite. 50k people left Britain last year, 330 000 came in. I myself are looking to leave Britain because of the state the EU, and loony lefties like yourself have made it. How old are you by the way? Lots of conditions i have to comply with, Before i finally get my place in Portugal. Primary one being, Absolute comprehensive medical insurance, Guess i cant burden their taxpayers or Health service, whilst ours is crumbling. That post you made which is no doubt copied and pastedis obviously  from some loony left, 2cv driving lefty lesbian gay right fecking communist student pile of shite site. Run by an unrealistic bunch of cunts. Nothing you has said is worth a fuck, or anywhere near reality. 

How old are you again??