New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
The Realist

Is Serena Williams the new Muhammed Ali?

Dominated her sport for years 
List of firsts as long as your arm 
Soon to be all time greatest female grand slam winner 
Role model for women and sportspeople across the globe 
Committed political activist 

4 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Yeah. Williams has never won the Grand Slam. 

She has won majors that contribute to The Grand Slam...

However, Steffi Graf, Margaret Court and Maureen Connelly have won it.

Lesson over. 

Blimey. How long did it take you to google that. what i was saying is that she will soon have won more grand slam titles than any other female player.

Your quote is literally word for word from wikipedia.

Anyhow like i stated, do you have a worthwhile opinion to add, Rather than doing the google search, and trying to look inteligent, Whilst making yourself seem a complete asshole.

Just now, Thomas Shelby said:

I owned you yet again...

Sad very very Sad. I can understand what you meant  now, As you posted elsewhere, You don't really have any friends.I can also understand why.

13 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

And to compare her to the great Ali is absurd.

Everyone knows who Ali is....I bet only 5% of the world population knows who Williams is. 

This is 2016, Not 1970. And In a female sense?. And really with the media coverage around nowadays.

Ali is arguably the greatest sporting icon. Some would also say Pele. Maybe 5 years after her career is over, People won't be talking of her so much, Only time will tell. My 15 year old grand daughter doesn't know of Ali, His legend is dwindling. she does no of Elvis Presley tho.

2 hours ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Actually Mush it is you who is being the troll.

I refer you to my previous post...How about you offer a constructive comment about what I said in it?

To be fair, I am still waiting for the points in my first post in this thread to be addressed. Now if you give a reasonable debatable response to each point, And state what and why you agree/disagree with each point i made then fair enough. Also stating your reasons.

BEAR IN MIND THE THREAD TITLE IS A QUESTION!!

13 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Understood.

I'm awaiting a viable response from Hh7, instead of this cheap labeling nonsense he throws out from time to time. 

Seriously fellow bluenose. Get to the topic of the thread, And your reason's for agreeing/disagreeing. Only by doing that, Can you rise above Hh7's comments.

On 01/06/2016 at 9:48 PM, Thomas Shelby said:

And to compare her to the great Ali is absurd.

Everyone knows who Ali is....I bet only 5% of the world population knows who Williams is. 

Bear in mind i never compared her. I merely asked a question.