• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

boro_boy

Difference Between Wales and England Fans

Admin

The England scumbags are fighting with their tops of and gash tags showing. 

A bloodied English fan is detained by police after supporters clashed with Russian hooligans in Marseille this evening 

Another England supporter was knocked to the ground with blood pouring from his face following the clashes in Marseille

A group of topless English supporters gesture at the Russian fans as riot police had to separate the two sets of rival fans

The England fans hurled bottles at the opposition supporters as the atmosphere turned violent ahead of the match this evening 

Whereas the Wales fans are enjoying their self with no trouble, I think this is because they are really supporters and not brain dead hooligans!

Wales fans, pictured, are delighted to be at a major football tournament for the first time in almost 60 years

A sea of red has swooped over Bordeaux in France, where Wales' opening European Championship match takes place today

Supporters could not hide the smiles on their faces, pictured, ahead of the Group B game against Slovakia

Although police have been on guard, there has been no sign of the trouble England fans have been involved in

The Welsh fans aren't being antagonised by Russians and locals.

Line all those Welsh end to end, Still wouldnt get a full set of teeth between them.

28 minutes ago, superally said:

Line all those Welsh end to end, Still wouldnt get a full set of teeth between them.

Oh that made me fuckin roar with laughter.

Right on the money as usual SA.

Admin
37 minutes ago, YIDDO said:

The Welsh fans aren't being antagonised by Russians and locals.

I don't know the full story but alcohol will be behind it no doubt.

Even if we are being antagonised, why respond, I know I wouldn't respond to it, is that because i'm not a thug?

36 minutes ago, superally said:

Hahahaha

An England fan has CPR performed on him by riot police after he suffers head injuries caused by Russian fans on the third day of violence in Marseille

An England fan has CPR performed on him by riot police after he suffers head injuries caused by Russian fans on the third day of violence in Marseille

I wonder if any of these "fans" will be in the stadium tonight, I hope there's no trouble inside the ground!!!

All cunts. 

C'mon England.

If me n SA were there we would have cracked a few heads together. 

Admin

2 day!!!

This is the third day!!

Admin
Just now, Hh7 said:

Ok then 3 days. Must make you proud. Folk like Sa and Vulcan are proud of your thugs getting their asses kicked by the French police.

No not at all, they are an embarrassment to England. No wonder everyone hates us, I would rather England fail to get out of the groups so all these cunts go back home. 

The Euros are there to be enjoyed, not an excuse for drunken thugs who have no other reason to be their other than fight. They must go their waiting for someone to have a go at them, such as the police so they can then start a mini riot.

The lod of them need deporting back to the UK with criminal records then given lengthy bans on travelling. 

Admin

Yeah knife wielding Russians, they're crazy as it is without the knives!

I would hate to be anywhere near that area!

1 hour ago, Hh7 said:

Some excuse that eh? Scotland fans were attacked in Ukraine and we didn't feel the need to launch a 2 day riot. The English fans are scum, always have been.

Where are your fans? Cunt. 

47 minutes ago, Hh7 said:

Just seen the news. Looks like the Russians kicked the shite out of the English. One English man took one hell of a battering in an alley. Another needed resuscitation.

Looks like you need goggles. Cunt.

1 hour ago, Hh7 said:

Ok then 3 days. Must make you proud. Folk like Sa and Vulcan are proud of your thugs getting their asses kicked by the French police.

Your fans bounce on crossbars after going past rent a cops.

Twats. 

Russians climbing the fence and attacking England fans inside the stadium.

those English hooligans, eh?

Simple question, Requiring a simple one word yes or no answer.

HAVE ANY OF YOU ON HERE EVER BEEN TO A MAJOR INTERNATIONAL TOURNAMENT??

Yer or No??

4 hours ago, Hh7 said:

Just seen the news. Looks like the Russians kicked the shite out of the English. One English man took one hell of a battering in an alley. Another needed resuscitation.

Takes one hell of a brave mob, To attack 1 man in an alleyway. Still if it makes you happy that an English got beat up like that, Fair play to you, enjoy your moment.

Fact is, English hooligans have moved on. It's a cat and mouse game between us and the police, some we win some we lose, What we do do tho, Is take it away from public areas. do not attack fans, because they are wearing a shirt in the colours of the opposition. Which obviously has yet to catch on amongst the Russians etc. For a mob of Russian hooligans, to attack a pub full of English, Is no different from a Mob full of hooligans, attacking a wetherspoons anywhere in the UK. If they want to have it, Take it to those that want it. do not attack average supporters, With kids etc, Who have no interest in anything other than having a good time, And following their country. The fact that you Hh, is somehow pleased by this scenario, In my opinion, makes you a totally clueless twat. What did you think of The Scots attack, On English at the 96 Euros?? Not a lot eh? Guess thats cos the Scottish casuals, Aberdeen, Hibs, etc, Came across an English mob, that were up for it, And got their arses well and truly kicked. I was there, was you??

37 minutes ago, Hh7 said:

The world pipe band championships ya cheeky twat:lol:

Good one! 

I salute you.