• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Negan

England, Russia face disqualification

The powers that be have said that if England and Russia kick off again then they could be booted out of the Euros. 

Admin

Thats won't happen, as they said "could" be picked out, its just a warning which means nothing!

They need to be consistent with any punishments handed down.

Admin

But in the stadium is was all Russia and thats where its taken into account.

They said they couldnt' do anything about the fighting away from the stadium as it waa nothing to do with UEFA!

I've seen video evidence of English thugs giving it back outside the stadium.

England fans wanted nothing to do with it inside the stadium as cctv was everywhere. 

Admin

Well they are both cunts, we have a good chance of getting some decent results if we play like we did last night but defend better!!!

No doubt we'll end up fighting again.

Apparantly there was fighting before the NI game but nothing has been said about that.

As Superally will no doubt vouch...

CCTV has to be treated with respect. 

Admin

Unless your covering your face!!!

Some of the violence was fucking hard core though, two people fighting for their lives! Are they still in hospital?

The Russian fans had bandannas covering their faces.

Security should have picked up on that.

i have my SIA door licence and I would have asked why do you need this in there?

47 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

I've seen video evidence of English thugs giving it back outside the stadium.

England fans wanted nothing to do with it inside the stadium as cctv was everywhere. 

Giving it back, Or defending themselves?

Well they were attacked, but then defended themselves until the Russians ran off. 

2 minutes ago, Hh7 said:

French youths attacked NI fans and Polish fans in an isolated incident. Whereas English arseholes were at it for 3 days. I've watched a lot of the video and I was amazed how out numbered the Russians were yet still caused a heck of a lot of carnage. They are nutters, imagine what it will be like in Russia when they will out number the English or anyone else they target. I've got a feeling the English will behave a bit better then.

Outnumbered?? By who or what. I take it you mean normal fans, Families etc, Counting a body as a number. I doubt seriously it was football lads. a few of our lot are over, From the messages i am getting, They will be glad to get home. Seems wherever they go, They are getting it, From large numbers of either Russian's, French police, Or local's. The real lads over there are few. Banning order's passports taken away etc. I talking maybe a dozen Blues lads max. Don't really have a chance when grossly outnumbered, and fighting on 3 front's.

Now lets picture the scene, 50 hardcore lads attack a bar of 300 people. Lets say, 50 women, 20 kids, Leaving 230 people. Probably at least 100, over 50 years old, Then the other age groups, 99% of which have never had a fight in their lives.

I would like to think you would know, Where i,m coming from here, Doubt it tho.

19 minutes ago, Hh7 said:

French youths attacked NI fans and Polish fans in an isolated incident. Whereas English arseholes were at it for 3 days. I've watched a lot of the video and I was amazed how out numbered the Russians were yet still caused a heck of a lot of carnage. They are nutters, imagine what it will be like in Russia when they will out number the English or anyone else they target. I've got a feeling the English will behave a bit better then.

Your boys took a doing despite out numbering the Ruskies. The video bares that out.

The one you watched might have.

I have seen evidence of English yobbos giving a hell of a hiding to the Ruskies.

1 minute ago, Hh7 said:

Our resident convicted thug taking the moral high ground. Don't ya just love it.:lol:

Thing is, We have a code. You just don't have a clue.

6 minutes ago, superally said:

Outnumbered?? By who or what. I take it you mean normal fans, Families etc, Counting a body as a number. I doubt seriously it was football lads. a few of our lot are over, From the messages i am getting, They will be glad to get home. Seems wherever they go, They are getting it, From large numbers of either Russian's, French police, Or local's. The real lads over there are few. Banning order's passports taken away etc. I talking maybe a dozen Blues lads max. Don't really have a chance when grossly outnumbered, and fighting on 3 front's.

Now lets picture the scene, 50 hardcore lads attack a bar of 300 people. Lets say, 50 women, 20 kids, Leaving 230 people. Probably at least 100, over 50 years old, Then the other age groups, 99% of which have never had a fight in their lives.

I would like to think you would know, Where i,m coming from here, Doubt it tho.

I know exactly where you are coming from Mush.

Wish i was there.