• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

boro_boy

You enjoying the Euros so far?

Admin

Its not been amazing but its okay at the moment, obviously it will become better as the games mean you progress or leave the competition. 

I have a feeling that Wales will beat us and that will therefore make is kind of impossible to get through to the knockouts!!

Out of all these Euro games ive not seen one single classy,technical,silky,skillful midfielder who runs with the ball at his feet,takes players on and wants to have a pot shot from 30+ yards out with no fear ! 
Gazzas of this world are no longer out there....well they are if you wanna look to the South Americas but in Europe we're pretty light on the ground i say. 

I'm enjoying them.

Not many clean sheets about.

If you don't concede you will win. Simples!

On 12/06/2016 at 7:10 PM, boro_boy said:

Its not been amazing but its okay at the moment, obviously it will become better as the games mean you progress or leave the competition. 

I have a feeling that Wales will beat us and that will therefore make is kind of impossible to get through to the knockouts!!

The Wales game, Will be more like a regular prem game. It will suit us. Bale is only one man. Kane can be just as dangerous, Throw in Vardy, Rooney,etc. We have way more than them.

Admin

Yeah we have such a good team right now!!

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah we have such a good team right now!!

The old guard has gone. Tho i doubt we wil ever win anything, Semi's would be reasonable.

Been pretty shit tbh. Most teams are happy playing for a draw as they know they have a great chance of making it through as 3rd place. So many games have been attack v defence and painful viewing

5 minutes ago, United Road said:

Been pretty shit tbh. Most teams are happy playing for a draw as they know they have a great chance of making it through as 3rd place. So many games have been attack v defence and painful viewing

Pretty much bang on, new format is rubbish for the spectacle but great for the smaller nations.

Knock out stages will produce much more attacking football.

Will suit England better. 

Admin

Yeah we should be able to attack then rather than trying to attack then hitting a bus.  

On 6/21/2016 at 7:49 PM, Thomas Shelby said:

Knock out stages will produce much more attacking football.

Will suit England better. 

Looks like you're right so far. Yesterday's games were pretty bad (Switz v Poland was alright), today's all very good now teams know they can't just sit back

I have a feeling Spain and Italy will be happy to get to penalties.