New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
The Realist

Microwave Pizza's.

Just had one of those Chicago town one;s. Have to say, Very tasty,Takes hunger away too, I gonna have another one. I can also do these, Without Mrs SA's supervision. I think they are the future.

Just now, boro_boy said:

Are those the little ones, I love them!

382757.jpg

Yeah that' the one's. Tho i can only eat 2. How many do you eat? 8?10?, Tell us, Dont be shy. They are feckin nice tho. Best of all i can do them myself.

I only ever ate two, too.

They are lovely never had the one I posted. I only had the cheese and tomatoe and the peperonni. 

26 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I only ever ate two, too.

They are lovely never had the one I posted. I only had the cheese and tomatoe and the peperonni. 

Yeah tho i only ate 2, Not 2 at a time. I had the 4 cheese one. Very nice. Easy conveinient, And no messy kitchen. winner, As i said they are the future. Great for Mrs SA, Cos i aint gotta get her out of bed, If i need food. Or wake her up, with the dog barking at the takeaway delivery guy, In the red nissan micra.

10 minutes ago, jcasper said:

Just ordered  2 for 1 dominoes  Tuesday deal

Best ever treat

Dominoes, Way better than Pizza Hut. Big John's beats em both tho. Mate of mine, I swear i witnessed it, Ate 2 18 inch pizza's, And a 10 inch garlic bread in one go. He's not fat either.