The Realist

Jungle Book.

Not seen it yet but am always up for a good film like even if it is the jungle book ,us old guys like things about the jungle lol

2 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Your post doesn't even make sense you cunt!

Well let's go back to the topic. Have you seen the remake? do you plan on seeing the remake?Do you think it should be watched at the cinema? Are you happy to watch on a dodgy DVD from a car boot/market?.How do you think it compares to Lion King??

Simply saying I like the jungle book, Doesn't really contribute anything to the thread, Other than simple post count boosting does it?

Now lets get back to cunt!

1 minute ago, fatpipe said:

Not seen it yet but am always up for a good film like even if it is the jungle book ,us old guys like things about the jungle lol

How are you Pipe. Hope your ok, with the health now?

Still kicking mate ,having the odd pint or three so it cannot be all bad,how's yourself SA hope yer good and still managing a few 

2 minutes ago, fatpipe said:

Still kicking mate ,having the odd pint or three so it cannot be all bad,how's yourself SA hope yer good and still managing a few 

All good fella, You should show up more often, Hh is on here now, Which is good, It shows we getting old tho, As we agree on something's now.

Aye you got something there I find getting time is a pain in the ass but got to admit it is good to see some of these sites still going , 

1 minute ago, fatpipe said:

Aye you got something there I find getting time is a pain in the ass but got to admit it is good to see some of these sites still going , 

Facebook killing everything mate. When was the last time you got sent a text joke?? It's all memes now. Seriously blokes at my work, Talk all day about getting home, And going online, to xbox/playstation. Me i finish go have a few pints at the pub, with the few people that still go to the pub. society is fucked mate. 

Just now, fatpipe said:

Ain't that the truth anyway take buddy I will be around a bit more when I can       manage 

Good stuff fella, Glad your keeping well. Hope you visit more often. On the subject of getting old, I added a tour of Scotland to my bucket list. Calendar, Upwards, loch earn, loch tay, Loch rannoch, Pitlochry, hydro electric scheme, salmon ladder, Then upwards, Glencoe, Fort william, The route across the top of Scotland, What is it known as. Scotland's scenic equivalent of route 66. Also want to visit the Fairy Loch's.