• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Negan

Are French Security Forces Failing?

Are the French Security ensuring fans safety?

I don't think they are. In fact they are doing a piss poor job.

It is their job to see fans come to no harm.

E minus so far. 

Admin

They are fucking awful!

The Polish fans are now on the rampage in Nice. Following the English / Russian skirmishes in Marseille, 100 cars have been valeted and waxed, 50 boilers repaired and 5 walls built with awful pointing..

It is the Police at fault.

They have had 4 years to prepare.

They are not keeping people safe. 

Security forces job to ensure safety.

Bottom line Rab C. 

Admin

Aiding and abetting,  just banter mate.  

I have an SIA badge.

I could have sorted it. 

4 hours ago, Hh7 said:

This is a fairly honest opinion from an England fan...

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/16/marseille-england-football-violence?CMP=twt_gu

"So let us recap. England fans turned up in huge numbers to a multi-ethnic city in a country in the middle of a state of emergency. Many of them gathered in a series of bars in and around the Old Port. They paraded flags bearing the names of the small towns and cities whence they came. They drank excessively and they sang abusive songs, about Marseille, about the French, about anyone who was not English.

The unpalatable truth of the matter is that while those intent on violence may number in the low hundreds, there are an equal or greater number of England fans intent on aiding and abetting the disorder. Hundreds, then, who clearly revelled in their aggressive occupation of the port. The whole purpose of this occupation being to provoke – they wanted rivals to attack; and when they did, the English responded in force, sometime dispersing their assailants before going on to attack the police, who if anything were not “heavy handed” enough.

It is time to stop making excuses and take some responsibility. This sizeable minority is nourished by a culture of disrespect – and it is the majority who are also to blame. Let me point to the way England fans react to their opponents’ national anthems. At the Russia match you could barely hear their national anthem above the deluge of boos from the “respectable majority” of England fans. Like it or not, England fans breathe a spirit of malevolence into the game.

If we really want to stop the hooliganism, forget the minority: it starts with the mindless majority. And it is time for all of us to start showing some respect. Respect for the game, for our hosts, for our opponents and, perhaps more importantly, for ourselves. Until we do, we must accept responsibility for the behaviour of our countrymen instead of comforting ourselves with the same old stories."

Biggest load of shite, I have read in a good long time.

That pile of shit, Also fails to point out, How many years it has been since England fans were the cause of any major trouble abroad.

Perhaps Hh you could provide this evidence.

Yeah provide it now Gobshite.

Admin

Where not talking about trouble in the years gone by, where talking about the trouble now. 

Your hatred towards England is boring now, or maybe is Jealousy, yeah its the latter.

Admin

Where the fuck is all the security, this is a shocking tournament and will be remembered for the fights and crowd trouble. And the inability of the police and security to prevent it all from happening in the first place, shambles is a good word to use!

Thats where foreigners lag behind English police. Our OB, have the intelligence, They stop certain people from travelling. They nick people spotted on TV, CCTV, or photo's when they retunr home. As happened to one of our lot this week. French police, are shite, And have failed miserably. This would not have happened in England.