The Realist

Andy Murray.

Plays  Milos Raonic In sunday's final.Murray beat him in Queens and has won the last 4 matches against him I believe, including the semi at the Australian open in January. He is excellent against the big servers and power players as he's one of the two best returners in the game, however Raonic is getting better and has added more variety to his game, so Murray needs to play as well as he did today to win. 

I would love him to win a few more Grand Slams as he would really deserve it. Such a consistent player and he has so much variety to his game. When he plays aggressively mixed with his amazing variety he is a joy to watch. To win the number of titles he has (37 I think) during the era of Nadal, Federer and Djokovic is astounding. Players like Tsonga, Berdych and Ferrer have been in around the top 10 for years and have all got to Slam finals and failed. Even Wawinka who has the same number of slams as Murray is nowhere near as consistent and doesn't have the near complete game as him, and has half the number of titles. People like to knock Murray for not being as good as the other big 3 but I wouldn't be surprised if we don't have a player as good as him for many decades.

Admin

I don't way tennis at all. But good luck to him.  Even though he could send a glass eye to sleep when he talks.

Done the necessary, To secure his second Wimbledon title. I think he would have beat anybody the way he played today. Lewis Hamilton winning the GP too. Kotinen & Watson winning the mixed doubles, would round off a truly great day for British sport. If only we had a decent national  football team eh?

Kontinen & Heather Watson winning in the mixed doubles, Makes it the 1st time we had 2 British winners since 1938.