boro_boy

Euro 2016 Final - Portugal v France (Sunday 10th July)

Should be a decent final, shame Wales didn't make it to the final. 

I think France will beat them, their the home nation and have been playing a lot better than Portugal.

I agree.

Wanna see Ronaldo blarting again.

Yeah I cannot stand that man.  

He does a lot of charity but he's such an arrogant prick.  

I guess he pays his taxes though?

Hoping for a Portugal win, The french hate us, Portugal are our oldest ally. The first treaty between 2 countries was between us and them. Also Portugal, Are one of several victims of the French/German dominated EU. Fuck the EU, Fuck france and germany. Tomorrow should be, Ideally, Portugal win, Lewis Hamilton win, Andy Murray win.Alongside the news outbreak, that David Cameron has got some terminal disease, filled with horribleness. I could drink to that. Then again i could drink to anything.

C'mon SA. F1 is shite. Who gives a fuck if a British driver wins in the fastest car?

ChrisFroome with proper leg power deserves most credit.

Don't care who wins footy. I support Brum and no other. France wins it for me though. 

Not a fan of either team but France have more likeable (and Utd) players so I'll be on their side tonight. Let's hope The Pog is in good spirits before signing his new United contract B)

12 minutes ago, United Road said:

Not a fan of either team but France have more likeable (and Utd) players so I'll be on their side tonight. Let's hope The Pog is in good spirits before signing his new United contract B)

Had a few wars with France we have. They also still hate us for saving them from the German's. If you've ever been to France you will have experienced their very frosty attitude towards English people. They really don't like us, So feck em. Portugal for me, Our oldest ally. Far nicer people, Also a much better place to go on holiday. Sadly i think the dirty French feckers may edge it. Interesting fact, Less soap is purchased in France per hear of population than any other none third world country, 

It was a 50/50.

No malice in it for me.

Ronaldo is a fairy.

Having said that Portugal look like they could nick  this.

French managers teeth are rotten to fook and black. 

Surely they sell toothpaste in Paris?