The Realist

That Sturgeon woman!

19 minutes ago, superally said:

scitseu.jpg

Good and so she fucking should have any say!!! VETO my arse!

She is a cunt, end of story and I've never hated a woman so much as that cunt!

I wouldn't be bothered if Scotland left the UK tomorrow!! We don't need them, they need us!

10 hours ago, boro_boy said:

She is a cunt, end of story and I've never hated a woman so much as that cunt!

Not feeling much love for Mrs Sa just now. She's only gone and used my lawnmower to do the front lawn. I swear if she ever touched the Jetwash that would be it. some thing's are sacred to a man.

On 03/08/2016 at 11:46 PM, Hh7 said:

She is a fantastic politician. Astute, canny and super intelligent. Our future dear leader and president after a victorious indyref2. The final destruction of this rank edifice that is the United Kingdom.

If you dont like the UK, fuck out out of it, Simple's. Tho as in the case of most ceptic fans the benefit system suits them, Along with the free prescription methodone. Sturgeon  is a loon of the highest order, Sadly there are those thick fecker's who actually believe in her. Reality is Scotland is a nothing country, Whose balance sheet is shocking, and a burden to the English taxpayer. EU, dont want them, Neither do most English people.

I certainly don't either. They have a huge chip on their shoulder when it comes  to their bigger, better and more successful neighbour. I wish they would do one.

2 hours ago, Hh7 said:

England is a nothing country with even more of a fucked up set of accounts than Rangers oldco. Scotland will be better off out of this union and it's coming. Look forward to trident going home.

Lay off the crackpipe H

On 11/08/2016 at 10:12 PM, Hh7 said:

And one day hopefully the SNP ditch this mob too.....................

CpkC2zIWEAACjx-.jpg

Sad fact the haters and bigots will never face up to, Is the amount of money the Royal Family generate for the economy.Makes that pay rise seem a bargain. Tho haters gonna hate, and bigots gonna be bigots. God save our queen.As for state benefits etc. A hell of a lot more of my taxes are spent on welfare than the royal family, I get absolutely no return on welfare, Where as i do on the Royal Family. I also feel it is wrong to tax a working man to breaking point, To pay for people who are able to work, Yet choose not too. I also totally despise the fact that money deducted from my wages, In the form of taxation, Pays for immigrants, To have a better life, doing fuck all, Than many a  hard  working British man can afford for his family.