The Realist

American Police!

Seem quite a trigger happy bunch don't they? After a long list of horrific shooting's,(victims nearly always black). The latest being shooting an unarmed man lying in the road with his hands up. The increase in black people being unjustifyingly shot, Has also greatly increased, Under a black president. Obama is mixed race anyhow, So how come he's called a black president? What happened to the white bit? I also dont like how the police seem to keep getting away with it.

The police kill more white than black. They are heavy handed and trigger happy as everyone carried guns,  so if they say keep your hands on the steering wheel and you go into your pocket for "id" your going to get shot.  

It's nothing to do with race.  Everything these days is about race.  There is I only one race and that's the human race. 

On 22/07/2016 at 0:49 PM, United Road said:

The stats seem to suggest a greater percentage of the black community being shot. Don't forget that white people greatly outnumber them in USA

I wish somebody would shoot that black president they have. He is a total cunt. Best part of him ran down his mother's leg.

12 minutes ago, United Road said:

Why do you hate him?

You being serious here?/ I gonna turn it around on you now. what is there about him to like? Has he been great for America, Or as supposedly the most powerful man in the world has he created world stability. He has fucked up everything, whilst preaching how good Islam is, He has created a world where i cant go to Egypt Tunisia or Turkey, for my holidays anymore. Whilst you may blame ISIS, Do your research into who created them and why.

1 minute ago, superally said:

You being serious here?/ I gonna turn it around on you now. what is there about him to like? Has he been great for America, Or as supposedly the most powerful man in the world has he created world stability. He has fucked up everything, whilst preaching how good Islam is, He has created a world where i cant go to Egypt Tunisia or Turkey, for my holidays anymore. Whilst you may blame ISIS, Do your research into who created them and why.

Nah it was a genuine question. I don't follow American politics at all so I don't know much about his reign