Jump to content

Germany


superally

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Why?

I'm going to Cologne in December. What is wrong with it?

I've been to Frankfurt airport and that was borishit shit.

Horrible country. I have been dozen's of places, Been Germany for football, Going as a tourist i hated everything about it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Why though?

First inpression, After going into a McDonalds, with plenty of staff and 4 people eating, was horrible. chips on floor every table, was dirty,Rubbish everywhere. it was fecking shocking. Next was in a bar, Mrs Sa paid for her cup of tea, and was given a cup of hot water, and told the t bags are over there, opposite side of the room by the way, generally the food and beer was shite,The people were rude and ignorant.The roads also are not what people say they are. They have speed limits, Lots of hidden speed cameras too. Driving at night is bad. Narrow lanes, no lights, no cats eyes, and always some cunt up your arse in a BMW flashing you to move. They only have 2 lanes too.I just never liked the place, Every experience was a bad one. I hope yours is a lot better.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
8 hours ago, Bastion said:

and The Germans seemed to love me.......

You are no longer in favour....they have found out about your aversion to onions and as we all know the Krauts luuuuurv onions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Been to Germany once....mid 90's to watch the Gers against Borussia Dortmund (2-2). Coldest I have ever been, well it was December iirc and it was freezing with snaw blasting down most of the day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Harold said:

You are no longer in favour....they have found out about your aversion to onions and as we all know the Krauts luuuuurv onions.

I ate Pizza and McDonald's from memory.....

 

Very accommodating folk......?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

No Wiener Schnitzel or Zweibel Rostbraten?

Norm might remember more, I don't even remember eating on the first day.....

Defo had a McDonald's next day in Hannover and a Pizza in Berlin....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bastion said:

Norm might remember more, I don't even remember eating on the first day.....

Defo had a McDonald's next day in Hannover and a Pizza in Berlin....

A 2 day diet of Big Macs,pizza and beer

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator

I enjoyed Germany, was their earlier this month. Went to Dan Helder and Kiel, its a nice place, definitely better than the UK!! 

Being away at the moment just makes me dislike the UK more and more!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I enjoyed Germany, was their earlier this month. Went to Dan Helder and Kiel, its a nice place, definitely better than the UK!! 

Being away at the moment just makes me dislike the UK more and more!

I lived overseas for five years.

This country is as good and pretty as any. However, we are a soft touch, snow flake society. That is what lets us down.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, The Guv'nor said:

I lived overseas for five years.

This country is as good and pretty as any. However, we are a soft touch, snow flake society. That is what lets us down.

And I'll wager you don't get King Rib suppers abroad....major FAIL!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
10 minutes ago, The Guv'nor said:

I lived overseas for five years.

This country is as good and pretty as any. However, we are a soft touch, snow flake society. That is what lets us down.

I'm talking more about the lack of chavs and benefit scroungers over here in the countries like Germany, Sweden ect. 

3 minutes ago, Harold said:

And I'll wager you don't get King Rib suppers abroad....major FAIL!

Not a big loss!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    6.9k
    Total Topics
    175.7k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    819
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    shiva1993
    Newest Member
    shiva1993
    Joined
  • New users  2 New users online in the last 24 hours

×
×
  • Create New...