• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

The Realist

Auschwitz!

21 hours ago, Hh7 said:

I know you suffer extreme dementia and fits of unbelievable delusion. But I would have thought it straight forward. The Nazis attempt at a final solution exterminating as many people they didn't like as the could.

Quality posting that. Well done fella.

On 11/08/2016 at 10:23 PM, Hh7 said:

I know you suffer extreme dementia and fits of unbelievable delusion. But I would have thought it straight forward. The Nazis attempt at a final solution exterminating as many people they didn't like as the could.

Please do not chuck rocks in a greenhouse. 

1 hour ago, Hh7 said:

Ditto man. Ditto.

Really?? Are you from the same planet as vulcan??. Seems  highly likely.

Now lets refer to the original post in the thread, Before making yourselves look a tad retarded.

The original post really is a simple yes or no question.

Seems that is proving too difficult for some of you.

Well yes as it happens you come across as a little slow. 

If you are that clever you would see what SuperAlly is indeed asking or not asking...

2 hours ago, Hh7 said:

I am retarded? Please. You embarrass yourself starting idiotic threads like this and come away with shite like the above. What point are you trying to make here? Holocaust denying are we......is that what you are getting at?

So what is so idiotic asking if somebody has been to one the of the biggest tourist attractions in the world? Also asking their opinion of it, If they have been????. As for the holocaust denying, It seems your being a  bit judgemental there, And visioning something which was blatantly never even hinted upon trying to create your future SA is a nazi type crap, without any basis or foundation.

I can just picture it a few threads down the line. hh7 posting something about sa denying the holocaust, Which i blatantly have not done. It just suits your weird agenda. As seen a lot over the years, You really do have a strange way of twisting things, To suit yourself. always without foundation, Just thing's based on your opinion.

If the chill pill really does exist, I suggest you should overdose on them. Don't think i ever came across a more angry poster, anywhere -Ever.

On 16/08/2016 at 5:17 PM, Hh7 said:

Not the most convincing denial. Have you ever done a Nazi salute? Many of your type like that kind of thing.

Anyway, can you remind me of those questions that crossed your mind?

Can we refer back to the original topic of the thread, Without getting into the blatant argument you are trying to stir up? Have you been to Auschwitz? If you have what did you make of it. If you have never been, A simple NO would suffice, And your interest in the thread should be over.

Now surely you can understand that much. If not Vulcan will explain it to you.

19 hours ago, Hh7 said:

Why is it you have to visit these places to have any perspective on it? Small minded indeed. So let me get your logic here, because I have not visited Auschwitz I need not pass comment on the Nazi final solution? That might suit your desperation for one word answers. I'll say it again......use a poll.

Question has obviously proved too difficult for you. As for perspective, Visiting the place may seriously change that. Anyhow, If you feel the need to discuss your perspective on the final nazi solution, Feel free to open up a thread about it. Rather than discuss your Nazi final solution in a thread about Auschwitz.

1 hour ago, Thomas Shelby said:

What questions did your visit leave you with SA?

Well, It's obvious what the Nazi's, Done to the Polish, Who seemed from the evidence there to get it the worst. Also what they did the the Romanian gypsies, And the Russian prisoners of war. All the evidence is there to prove this. I never saw any evidence in any way shape or form, Showing what happened, To the Jews. Their is absolutely nothing showing this at all. Now i am not denying the holocaust ever happened, Tho there is a strong denial of this from certain camps. What i am saying is their is absolutely no evidence their to support the fact that it did.

I am under the impression Auschwitz was a business. My thought's are strongly reinforced, By reading the official book i purchased there.