• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

The Realist

Celtic charged again over fans.

Seems that mhanky mob are setting a world record for misbehaviour. Oh well let em carry on. Disgraceful bunch they are. Tho covered up by the mhedia. Charged for the 8th time in 5 season's.For misconduct. They go on about Manchester 2008, Yet they had more fans arrested at Blackburn in UEFA cup. Sad disgraceful bunch they are. I do not associate them with Scotland. They really are Oirland's shame. Sadly they taint Scotland too.

Free Palestine indeed. I reckon none of them have been to Palestine, And i feckin know 100% none of them could spell it.

Obviously they are incapable of understanding several warning's, From the governing authourites, And are desperately clinging to any anti British/anti anything, they can cling to, just to feel offended. I seriously cannot understand why these cunts never went home, after the famine.We never invited them, never wanted them, They abused our system(and our kids). If they are so anti British etc, why are they here??. If any ceptic fan on here or anywhere else, Can justify the behaviour, Then fair enough. If any ceptic fan want's to turn it around and blame Rangers for everything, Give logical reason's. 

Tho it is obvious in the football scene. They are the most hated club. Personally i dont hate the club, It is these feckin ever offended disgraceful cunt of fans i despise. And yes, I would gladly take a tin of pineapple chunks to all of them. They have a lot of decent fans. In fact the majority are decent, Yet they wont speak out about the worst fans in the footballing world. The Terrorist supporting scum.IRA gone, Lets cling on to anything. Vile people. Now lets Await the decent ceptic fans critisizing them. wont hold my breath, Awaiting a totally nonsensical rant from hh

11 minutes ago, Hh7 said:

Since when do you have to go to a place to sympathise with the fact they are suffering the worst humanity can throw at them? Weird and a very small minded concept that. Surprise coming from a hun like Superally that attacks someone simply because they wear a Celtic top. Tin of pineapple I believe. Before you have a go at anyone's behaviour perhaps you can explain that one SA?

My behaviour was simple. Cunt in a celtic top, trying to wind me up, After seeing my tattoo. I hit him. He was bhegging it to be fair.Cunts wind me up, Yet i can bite the bullet. This smug fucker, Seem to sense it. And was provocative, Almost to the point of bullying.He got it simple.Me with Mrs SA in supermarket, Him with a group of lads. Fuck him. I was peaceful, He started shit he lost simples. I was up to my elbow in Fenian blood that day. Nice feeling it was too.Man shopping with wife, Man has tattooes, Certain people in store, start to abuse man for tattooes. Man gets irate, being with his wife, and being none prevocative. Sadly group of of lads, led by gobby cunt in cmeltic top, wont leave it alone.I say behave yourself FFS. They dont listen playing the big bolox shit. So I SA after putting up with this shite,With my wife, Feel a need to take action. Hit the gobby cunt with a tin of pineapple chunks. I love the way Hh makes me a bad guy for this. I was faced with a group of 5/6 drunken twats,Whilst shopping in sainsburys. Some folks will run and hide. I am not that kind of bloke. I was peaceful that day, Shopping with the wife.Loads of shit from people. Held out as long as i could.Fact is, When i flipped i went for the gobby cunt who was wearing a ceptic top.Another thing amuses me, Where were his gobby mates when i done him, And shouted any you other fuckers want it. Reason i hit that fenian cunt with that tin was i feared for my wifes safety due to their behaviour.

Your turn

3 minutes ago, Hh7 said:

Fucking hell you have changed your story. Last time there was no mention of your tattoo. Do I trust the word of a criminal? Not really.

CqQBS4MWgAArSfu.jpg

TBH, never felt the need to mention it. Until you constantly seemed to use it as a weapon against me, Tho i give it you that you never knew the full facts. I never explained them. Never felt the need to justify standing up for myself and my wife against a group of thugs.Sadly all clubs have people like this. I wont call them fans cos they dont deserve that label. Rangers have people like it too.All clubs do.Real lads keep it to matchday, Not a wednesday afternoon in sainsburys in tamworth. I know you dont know the full story, With your bigoted views dont expect you to understand either.Simple facts are, I was shopping with Mrs SA, Got grief from a few gobby twats, Mostly tried to ignore, Until; then cunt in the celtic top pushed Mrs Sa. Now i was seriously outnumbered. I dont have a lot of fear tho.Got the tin of chunks, Twatted him with it. His mated looked feckin shocked, As i said any of you cunts want it? Sadly the tin of chunks tho led by intolerance of mungrels was self defence.

7 minutes ago, Hh7 said:

Trying too hard. I knew the full facts from the one you provided originally. One of your hatred of a guy in a supermarket with a Celtic top on. You saved us such a side story then. It was one of bigoted hatred that had to be dealt with. And a tin of pineapple chucks (perhaps it was hoops) did the job. No side story then, since it has grown arms and legs as SA scrambles for some sort of respectability. Yet I am bigoted. No criminal record here. No football ban nor thuggish behaviour nor football firm association.

I posted previousy that i hit a guy with a tin of pineapple chunks/ hoops whatever, Seriously never felt the reason why i did it had to be posted. Reason i did it, Which may annoy you a bit, Was i waS GETTING GRIEF IN A SUPERMARKET IN TAMWORTH WHICH I IGNORED AS MUCH AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE, By a few guys led by a guy in a celtic top. He got billy big bolox i ignored to a point, Being the the wife and grossly outnumbered, Tried to be peaceful. I cannot tolerate cunts, Who give it large, Then offer nothing. seriously fella, Instead of criticising, Me , Why not a mention of the bullies out there?

I have stood uo for people in cmetilc tops before, Also Irish people when situations arise. There is good and bad in everything. Sad truth for you , Which you love to use against me, I hit the guy with the tim, Cos he was a threat to me and my wife.

Some people may run security whatever,. I deal with it as i saw fit.

25 minutes ago, Hh7 said:

The problem for you is that that account differs greatly from the one you previously posted. Dementia perhaps.

Stop posting your bolox, As you criticise Gers fans as a hobby. Offer some defence of the ceptic suport. Well the minority who behave like cunts. Sadly the majority dont criticise them too much

2 minutes ago, Hh7 said:

Defend what?

How about defending the behaviour of celtic supporters in Europe?? And all the warnings and fines the club have had, Worst record ever.

Personally i have never been offended by anything celtic have sung. Hated it yes, Offended no. I hate the pro IRA songs you cunts sing. I sing the Billy boys,m U lot hate it, Tho i doubt offended by it.

Banter.I just wish celtic types would stop playing the race card, Scotland is a country you were never invited too. Sadly you seemed to have a problem with the culture, And the people who washed/fed clothed you. Famine is over, It's time to go home.

11 hours ago, Hh7 said:

Fucking hell you have changed your story. Last time there was no mention of your tattoo. Do I trust the word of a criminal? Not really.

CqQBS4MWgAArSfu.jpg

Who is a criminal?

It seems pretty cut and dried to me that SA has won this debate handsomely. 

His views are FACTS. 

20 hours ago, Hh7 said:

. Do I trust the word of a criminal? Not really.

CqQBS4MWgAArSfu.jpg

Come on then big mouth, Tell me exactly what criminal offence i have ever been convicted of?

Seriously i want the evidence of this. Is this just your usual judgemental unfounded crap that you constantly make yourself look a little silly by posting ?

Or is it based on knowledge backed by evidence?

I really look forward to your reply. Bearing in mind i have always protested my football ban, Being done through civil court, Also the face that i had not been previously arrested or charged with anything football related. Also not happy at the way i was not allowed to defend myself, Having to accept a decision, That offered no evidence against me.

Anyway over to you, Explain yourself. You have as good as publicly called me a criminal. Back it up with evidence. As there is not a feckin chance you will ever apologise. Or admit to being wrong.

More pathetic bullshit expected from you now as usual.

It looks like SA has four aces and Hh has a queen flush. 

1 hour ago, Thomas Shelby said:

It looks like SA has four aces and Hh has a queen flush. 

Waste of time fella. The guy is incapable of answering anything logically. even something as simple as a yes or no question.

30 minutes ago, Hh7 said:

Funny. You said it yourself. Must be that selective memory again.

Said what exactly.Explain and highlight proof of the selective memory You have been put in hole here. Now offer evidence, or admit your wrong. where i have ever said i have been convicted of a criminal offence? Never. Just your judgemental crap. do you seriously believe i would have the job i have if i had a criminal record? CRB checks every 12 months fella. Maybe you know something that i, the courts and the police dont.

Now i will never deny that i have done a few wrong things. Charged convicted, In your feckin dreams fella.

Just now, Hh7 said:

Oh we are going to go back on the banning order, the attacking a Celtic fan in the supermarket, the hooliganism etc etc that you have boasted of over the years? You said it. Perhaps you were making it all up. Bravado perhaps to make up for having a small dick or small man syndrome of something. I don't know. Nor really care. It is getting boring now.

That really is a pathetic attempt to avoid the point you were challenged about.You publicly on the internet accused me of being a criminal. I deny being a criminal, As i have no convictions. I asked you to prove me wrong or apologise. Simple really. You have done everything possible to avoid what i have said. How about just for once, Dealing with what is put before you. You are really a master of sidestepping.

2 minutes ago, Hh7 said:

Why side step something you admitted to yourself? Boasting about it in fact.

Engage your other brain cell here if you have one. I am not side stepping anything. I am challenging you about calling me a criminal. I would seriously like you to prove where i have boasted about being a criminal. Now just in case their in any doubt in your small brain. Remember i am asking you to prove i am a criminal or apologise. Nothing else is of any relevance here. If your brain struggles to comprehend this, Vulcan will no doubt be along soon, And able to offer you some advice on my point.

10 minutes ago, Hh7 said:

You assaulted a man with a tin of fruit? No?

You side stepping again. As i said anything other than you proving me a criminal is irrelevant. Now prove it or jog on. I guess i could challenge you about something silly like, have you ever pissed in an alleyway or something similar. Irrelevant bolox. Now try engage your brain cell again. I have a clean record so how am i a criminal. Does it just suit your agenda to accuse offer no proof, Then when challenged sidestep in every way possible? Offer proof or apologise, Seriously stop your pathetic agenda shite. Silly sidestepping, Proof or an admit your wrong. Sadly i wont hold my breath waiting for either. Thats what egotistical politically correct left wing feckin loonies are like. Arrogant bunch of wrong uns.

Just now, Hh7 said:

How about you answer the question posed rather than doing your own side stepping. Did you or did you not assault another human being?

Only you sidestepping here fella. I have assaulted several. Not convinced a celtic fan classes as a human being tho. You are using this as an excuse to get away from being challenged to prove i am the criminal you accuse me of being. My criminal record says i am not a criminal you say i am. Maybe the point i am making is beyond your intelligence levels.

You said i am a criminal prove what you are saying. Cant feckin do it can you, So you resort to sidestepping.

I also would have no problem hitting gobby, Terrorist loving anti British cmeltic fans all day long. It could become a nice new hobby. Enjoyed it when they came to Birmingham a few years back. singing IRA songs 50 yards from where the IRA bombs went off killing 21 innocent brummies Lovely people, got the welcome they deserved. If i was evr caught tried and convicted, of anything, Then would make me a criminal. Never have tho.

Back to you to prove my criminal past.