• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Site Changes - Forums re-organised

• Administrator

I've removed some of the forums as the site isn't busy enough to justify them. We only have one forum for "Away from football" so the music forum, computer and TV forums have been removed. The support forum is now the only admin forum on the site so new members will now post in here. Its just to make the forum less cluttered and to get rid of the unused forums as it doesn't look good. 

I'm sure we will get some new members over this coming year and the forums will slowly get busier. I'm not closing the site, i'm keeping it open so we'll still be here in years to come. 

Thank You

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Put it back to 5

Nice one fella. Tho next time, you wanna warn or ban be for name calling, Or whatever. Make sure it is parity of esteem. I was insulted word for word, In fact i was usually only responding to an insult, What happened to the other guy, dishing out the insults, Far worse than me> I would like this explained. After over 10 years on your forums, I reckon i deserve an explanation.Also that same guy, Has launched many an unprovoked insult at vulcan/shelby.

19 hours ago, Hh7 said:

Stop crying. I thought you were the big hard Zulu. Anyway, I get a month long ban whereas you get a rare 1 week ban. Or was it even a week?

Blimey i never even mentioned you. Nice admission of guilt tho.

8 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah,  I think it's going to take time to get it back up and running but. I have free time when I'm at work in Scotland. We just have to keep posting.  

What about the all other sports forum being removed? Not sure thats so good, People like to talk about boxing, cricket or whatever as well.

Just now, boro_boy said:

Well I'm keeping it this way until the pub gets overwhelmed with sport posts. 

You may not get many other sports posts tho, I wasnt comfortable posting  about andy murray/tennis in the pub, Nearly thought as theres no where decent to post it fuck it.