New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
boro_boy

Does anyone use Microsoft Edge browser

What a load of rubbish this browser is. Site look too big on it, especially ours! Sky Go doesn't work on it, but works on Internet Explorer.

Why on earth would a new browser not let Sky Go work on it, I know it uses silver light to show the videos but come on, its a step back!!!

Just tried it there, but everything I user is on Chrome and Chrome has all my bookmarks and saved password. About time they allowed full screen mode as they didn't at first lol.

Aye it is the best and people would only change browser if it was better.  My whole Internet and phone is based all around Google.  I doubt I'd  ever change browser as Google would catch up to any other browser that edged over chrome.  

On 28/08/2016 at 10:57 AM, Thomas Shelby said:

Android is the way forward. 

I broke my Iphone6 screen. Whilst being repaired, I got a samsung galaxy s7 or something like that. Absolute bag of shit. Loved Android until i tried iphone. No comparison, iphone pisses all over it. Sadly people take such strong views on what they like, And because of that, They deny themselves the option of experiencing something different, Which can often turn out better and surprise them.going back to android, After the iphone feels like i traded my Mercedes, fer a vauxhall corsa.

I have to agree with SA. I always had android phones until I had my first iPhone and the difference in speed and reliability is second to none. The more apps you put on an Android, the slower it seems to get but on the iPhone this never seemed to happen. Also, the Android updates always seemed to slow everything down but I've had endless updates on my iPhone 5 and it still runs as fast as when I first had it and still as smooth too.