Jump to content
My Football Forum
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
boro_boy

Cultic v Rangers

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Looks like a big repair bill for Celtic. 

Rangers fans allegedly smashed the toilets to bits. 

Dunno why anyone would do this?

 

FB_IMG_1473532835279.jpg

Because they are obviously cunts and thugs. Rangers should have to pay for it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

I thought SuperAlly was going to Fulham today. :lol:

Haha good one.  

5 hours ago, redblood said:

It's not much better than the Welsh league that comes on S4C

I've never watched any of them and I doubt I will haha.  It just seems like poor football with low attendances except from this bigoted game.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

Because they are obviously cunts and thugs. Rangers should have to pay for it.  

Rangers fans have never done anything like this at ceptic park before today. Ceptic fans were actually banned from Ibrox after consistently damaging seats and toilets during the David Murray era. So whilst the ceptic fans are crying about this all over the internet, They really have no moral high ground here. In all likelihood, knowing how cheaply built, And of poor quality their meccano built stadium is, Doubt it would have took more than a few sneezes to cause that anyhow.

Edited by superally

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Lol a mechano stadium.  

It's true, It's feckin shite, The opposition from the fire service etc, about ever granting it a safety certificate was immense. Tho the majority of the council committee were celtic minded, including 1 or 2 club directors. The first game it was opened for was postponed, as part of the roof blew off. Cheaply built shithole, Seriously total cost £17m. for a complete stadium of that size, It says it all.10 years before Rangers spent £24m, For a new tier on the main stand. sums up the diffrence really.

8 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Young bhoys getting a humping from Celtic!!

FIXED!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, superally said:

It's true, It's feckin shite, The opposition from the fire service etc, about ever granting it a safety certificate was immense. Tho the majority of the council committee were celtic minded, including 1 or 2 club directors. The first game it was opened for was postponed, as part of the roof blew off. Cheaply built shithole, Seriously total cost £17m. for a complete stadium of that size, It says it all.10 years before Rangers spent £24m, For a new tier on the main stand. sums up the diffrence really.

FIXED!!

That does sound dodgy.  So the council is bent and taking back handers.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, boro_boy said:

That does sound dodgy.  So the council is bent and taking back handers.  

Knowing cuntic's history, You mean taking it from the back?? All council's are dodgy fella.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Being Suicide awareness week. This is how Ceptic fans reacted, Aimed at Ex Ger Kris Boyd, whose brother recently committed suicide, They really are a classy bunch eh?

 

cepscum.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, superally said:

Being Suicide awareness week. This is how Ceptic fans reacted, Aimed at Ex Ger Kris Boyd, whose brother recently committed suicide, They really are a classy bunch eh?

 

cepscum.jpg

Horrible people! But the rangers fans will probably be no better!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Forum Statistics

    3,727
    Total Topics
    34,467
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    401
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    harrycallum
    Newest Member
    harrycallum
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.