• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

The Realist

Gazza.

40 minutes ago, redblood said:

Because a healthy looking Gazza does not sell newspapers or gets debates going.

proof of media manipulation at its finest 

Glad you see things my way fella. That pic was taken in a friend of mines clothes shop. The mhedia, Only seem to show Gazza, On the 1 or 2 nights a year, He goes out and gets shit faced. Not the other 360 days, when hes a regular guy. I feckin hate the mhedia, With a passion.

8 hours ago, superally said:

Glad you see things my way fella. That pic was taken in a friend of mines clothes shop. The mhedia, Only seem to show Gazza, On the 1 or 2 nights a year, He goes out and gets shit faced. Not the other 360 days, when hes a regular guy. I feckin hate the mhedia, With a passion.

You mean the one or two days a year that he is sober!

Admin

As he is an alcoholic, i'd say he's drunk a lot more that 1 or 2 nights per year!!!

Admin
2 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

I have indeed and I agree.

However, he admitted it so not much to discuss.

Convicted racist. 

What was his comment?

So all he said washow he was not being able to see a black security guard in poor light, surely thats just a FACT?

Would I be offended if a black comedian said you can't see a white man in a snow storm!! No would I fuck!

I hate the blame game culture the UK has, everyone is so hard done by and wants money for everything!| CUNTS!

13 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

What was his comment?

So all he said washow he was not being able to see a black security guard in poor light, surely thats just a FACT?

Would I be offended if a black comedian said you can't see a white man in a snow storm!! No would I fuck!

I hate the blame game culture the UK has, everyone is so hard done by and wants money for everything!| CUNTS!

Agreed.

Political Correctness, Has fucked our country right up, To the point it isn't our country anymore. we have Council's saying the St George's flag is racist, It is the flag of our country for fuck sake. If it is racist, Then so is the star spangled banner, And the Syrian and Jamaican flags. Wind's me up, And people jumping on the bandwagon, Are feckin worse. Lowlife treacherous cunts.Who have geartly helped in creating the situation. Don't like Britain and our way of life, Fuck off out of it.

6 minutes ago, superally said:

Political Correctness, Has fucked our country right up, To the point it isn't our country anymore. we have Council's saying the St George's flag is racist, It is the flag of our country for fuck sake. If it is racist, Then so is the star spangled banner, And the Syrian and Jamaican flags. Wind's me up, And people jumping on the bandwagon, Are feckin worse. Lowlife treacherous cunts.Who have geartly helped in creating the situation. Don't like Britain and our way of life, Fuck off out of it.

If I could like this post twice then I would.

3 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

If I could like this post twice then I would.

Posted it twice so you can.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.