• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

The Realist

Catholicism and Islam!

After Catholicism was created anyone who did not acknowledged the Pope, the trinity and the Eucharist was killed and if you put the Bible above the "church" you were killed. You had to say you were a Catholic and believe the pope is above all in order to live. This is why thousands and thousands were killed if anyone kept Shabbat and the feast days of Yah. This what the Spaniards did to the natives in Latin America if you did not believe in Catholicism!!! Learn the history of Christianity and you will see!! Seems very similar to modern day ISIS.

What a load of shite! 

Back then folk weren't educated.

To say Catholicism and ISIS are alike is absurd.

However, both have a history of being evil to kids...I will grant you that, but to tarnish every catholic with the same brush is wrong. 

24 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

What a load of shite! 

Back then folk weren't educated.

To say Catholicism and ISIS are alike is absurd.

However, both have a history of being evil to kids...I will grant you that, but to tarnish every catholic with the same brush is wrong. 

You say it's a load of shite fella. Care to elaborate and explain your reasons for saying that?

I would also state, That in most countries where Islam is prevalant, They do not really have much of an education system.Burning books etc.

Also note, I am not tarring any Catholic with anything, Only questioning the ideologies, Behind their beliefs.

Edited by superally

Admin
8 hours ago, superally said:

After Catholicism was created anyone who did not acknowledged the Pope, the trinity and the Eucharist was killed and if you put the Bible above the "church" you were killed. You had to say you were a Catholic and believe the pope is above all in order to live. This is why thousands and thousands were killed if anyone kept Shabbat and the feast days of Yah. This what the Spaniards did to the natives in Latin America if you did not believe in Catholicism!!! Learn the history of Christianity and you will see!! Seems very similar to modern day ISIS.

Religion should be illegal it just devides  everyone.  And causes war.  

18 hours ago, Thomas Shelby said:

I have explained them.....

I roared with laughter when I read your statement.

Jesuits etc, It's all true, All those centuries ago, Catholics were no different to what ISIS are now. Maybe you should learn some history.