boro_boy

Pogba - Waste of money?

Admin

People ripping him on Facebook.  I've not seen him play,  is he any good or what the stupid amount of money spent on him,  an absolute waste? 

Screenshot_20160915-211804.png

How many games, Into the season are we? Ronaldo took longer than this to settle, And we all know how he turned out.

Well he's definitely not showed his worth yet. He was terrible in their last game. Good job MU have money to throw away.

Don't let the 0-0 scoreline fool you yesterday, that performance was actually more promising than previous weeks. 37 chances on goal and the woodwork rattled twice, Ibra had a scissor kick saved and if he'd been half on his game we'd have won by a large margin. 

Pogba played well yesterday. 

Ibra-- Is struggling to adjust to the pace of the English game, Tho i have no doubt that he will, And be a great player, Just now he looks average at best.

Just now, superally said:

Ibra-- Is struggling to adjust to the pace of the English game, Tho i have no doubt that he will, And be a great player, Just now he looks average at best.

He's only going to get more tired the further the season progresses, personally, I'd rest him every now and again and play him more in the Europa league. That's our best route into the Champions league this season. 

9 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

He's only going to get more tired the further the season progresses, personally, I'd rest him every now and again and play him more in the Europa league. That's our best route into the Champions league this season. 

I find that a bit confusing there fella. Are you saying the Europa league is the best road to the CL??, also i have no sympathy for any player who may tire. FFs, there are people around the country, working 5 days a week, 12 hour shifts for minimum wage, Vulcan is probably one of them, They do it day in day out,

30 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Don't let the 0-0 scoreline fool you yesterday, that performance was actually more promising than previous weeks. 37 chances on goal and the woodwork rattled twice, Ibra had a scissor kick saved and if he'd been half on his game we'd have won by a large margin. 

Pogba played well yesterday. 

And yet you drew 0-0 with Burnley.

8 minutes ago, superally said:

I find that a bit confusing there fella. Are you saying the Europa league is the best road to the CL??, also i have no sympathy for any player who may tire. FFs, there are people around the country, working 5 days a week, 12 hour shifts for minimum wage, Vulcan is probably one of them, They do it day in day out,

Yes, the winner of the Europa league now gets a Champions league spot, Ibra is better suited to European football, use him in the competition you are more likely to gain access to the Champions league with. 

I'd maybe rest him for the lesser league games, let Martial or Rashford lead the line. 

1 minute ago, Thomas Shelby said:

And yet you drew 0-0 with Burnley.

They beat Liverpool and Everton, they aren't a push over. 37 chances suggests it was one way traffic, which it was. 

We need to improve our finishing. 

5 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Yes, the winner of the Europa league now gets a Champions league spot, Ibra is better suited to European football, use him in the competition you are more likely to gain access to the Champions league with. 

I'd maybe rest him for the lesser league games, let Martial or Rashford lead the line. 

They beat Liverpool and Everton, they aren't a push over. 37 chances suggests it was one way traffic, which it was. 

We need to improve our finishing. 

Shelby doesnt really understand the game fella, Excuse him a little bit, and make the odd allowance.

6 minutes ago, superally said:

Shelby doesnt really understand the game fella, Excuse him a little bit, and make the odd allowance.

Explain yourself Cokey.

I said he hasn't got the time or space on thr ball before all of you.

8 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

I watched Match of the Day.

Ibra Ibra kadabra....

Match of the day is 5 minutes of action from ninety minutes, we've got problems, no doubt about it. 

Yesterday was just one of them days, they happen to everyone from time to time. 

4 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Match of the day is 5 minutes of action from ninety minutes, we've got problems, no doubt about it. 

Yesterday was just one of them days, they happen to everyone from time to time. 

I hear ya...

Utd looked decent to be fair.