• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

The Realist

Celtic Supporters Hygiene.

As you can imagine, I was blissfully happy to read this on Sky sports website.. Where is Hh when you need him?

A number of Celtic season ticket holders in the main stand at Celtic Park have been sent a letter from the club regarding personal hygiene.

The letter from supporters liaison officer John Paul Taylor says that poor hygiene is "impacting on the experience" of attending games.

Read and enjoy.

:56b3c5125e501_EmojiSmiley-01:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11787/9993632/celtic-supporters-receive-letter-over-their-personal-hygiene

Well it appears they don't know what soap is.

What possesses one to go to a football match unwashed? 

Admin

Strange news article.  It's a bit dirty if you start to stink.  Not hard to take a shower or change your clothes.  

i will have you know i shower every fecking day , don't tar every one with the same brush as am pretty sure it would be more than the  Celtic following  that has this  as a problem , pretty sure there are minky feckers in other places too

9 minutes ago, fatpipe said:

i will have you know i shower every fecking day , don't tar every one with the same brush as am pretty sure it would be more than the  Celtic following  that has this  as a problem , pretty sure there are minky feckers in other places too

Well said mate.

Boro Boy please can you close this thread. It is pointless and inflammatory.