New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
The Realist

New York Bomber.

So the New York/New Jersey bombers name is Ahmed Khan Rahami.
Now I'm not 1 to jump to conclusions, but sounds to me like he's an innocent Norwegian citizen with mental health issues, clearly.

Please when is this shit ever gonna end?

Hope we invoke article 50 very soon. Fuck the free trade. Germany are already shitting it, due to the amount they export to us. France are trying to play hardline, Punish Britain, So other's dont follow us. Fuck em, I have no problem, If my next car is a Jaguar instead of a Merc. Dont drink wine, so that is gonna hit France harder than me. Also French cars are an absolute bag of shit, Why people in the UK buy so many of them baffles me. Economically, They both have much more to lose than we do. We also have a few eastern European countries, That are in the EU,Getting moody with us over the free movement of people, Yet those same 4 countries, Are arguing with the EU, about having to take in a quota of migrants/Asylum seekers. Fuck EU/Merkel/Juncker/France/Germany. These elitist politicians are so arrogant, They refuse to listen to the wishes/demands of their own people. Where do people turn when they are not listened too?? The far right extremist movements, Must be gaining in numbers as i type.

17 minutes ago, superally said:

Hope we invoke article 50 very soon. Fuck the free trade. Germany are already shitting it, due to the amount they export to us. France are trying to play hardline, Punish Britain, So other's dont follow us. Fuck em, I have no problem, If my next car is a Jaguar instead of a Merc. Dont drink wine, so that is gonna hit France harder than me. Also French cars are an absolute bag of shit, Why people in the UK buy so many of them baffles me. Economically, They both have much more to lose than we do. We also have a few eastern European countries, That are in the EU,Getting moody with us over the free movement of people, Yet those same 4 countries, Are arguing with the EU, about having to take in a quota of migrants/Asylum seekers. Fuck EU/Merkel/Juncker/France/Germany. These elitist politicians are so arrogant, They refuse to listen to the wishes/demands of their own people. Where do people turn when they are not listened too?? The far right extremist movements, Must be gaining in numbers as i type.

That's probably one of the best posts your posted one here mate, well done sir!!!!

They took him alive...

He has time to think about stuff  before he is executed. 

1 minute ago, Thomas Shelby said:

They took him alive...

He has time to think about stuff  before he is executed. 

Hope he's left on death row,  Rotting in a vile prison for 25 years, Whilst all the loony left petition everything, and everybody, To set him free, Or about his human right's.( Never do they cunt's ever protest about the right's of the victim's tho eh? Just a side thought). Then i hope he dies of AIDS, After being some big black guy with a monster cock's, Bitch for the remainder of his sad life. I aslo hope, His last shit is a hedgehog.

9 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Oh that made me roar laughing.

Have u consumed alcohol?

Yeah 5 hour stint in Bull ring tavern, Doing a lot of JD, which is rare for me, As nowadays i usually only drink lager, or the occasional guinness. Just met a few lads, With a view of sorting things for the Villa game. I came up a winner too. Got a pub gaffer agree to opening the upstairs room for us at 8am, Day of game. So OB walk past, Pub looks empty, We will be quiet, having a beer waiting for Villa. Very close to millenium point, Where there are very few CCTV cameras. Thing is, We will still be waiting this time next year, They never landed in Digbeth, Never will.

4 minutes ago, superally said:

Yeah 5 hour stint in Bull ring tavern, Doing a lot of JD, which is rare for me, As nowadays i usually only drink lager, or the occasional guinness. Just met a few lads, With a view of sorting things for the Villa game. I came up a winner too. Got a pub gaffer agree to opening the upstairs room for us at 8am, Day of game. So OB walk past, Pub looks empty, We will be quiet, having a beer waiting for Villa. Very close to millenium point, Where there are very few CCTV cameras. Thing is, We will still be waiting this time next year, They never landed in Digbeth, Never will.

Hope your not going to cause any trouble!!!

Just now, boro_boy said:

Hope your not going to cause any trouble!!!

Never. Yet i reserve the right to defend Digbeth, The area around St Andrews, And my football club and its supporters, By any means necessary from anybody who thinks they can come and take the piss. Whether on the way in or out.

On 19/09/2016 at 7:45 PM, superally said:

They won't show up.

On 19/09/2016 at 7:45 PM, superally said:

The Eagle & Ball or The White Tower?

Edited by Guest

21 hours ago, Thomas Shelby said:

The Eagle & Ball or The White Tower?

Eagle & Tun you mean? Neither, Or could be either. If as you claim to be in the know , You will be there, And i will know you.